NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 25 Nov 2017

I'll bring some juices along. Simply Cannoli, of course. I'll see what else is worth a go. :D

Awesome @RichJB
Maybe bring Simply Cannoli and one or two others
Let us know their names

This is nothing overly official just for a bit of fun and to see what some of the DIY juices taste like

PS - i am keen to try out Simply Cannoli!

Great idea @Silver !!

I am not the best diy'er but I surely will bring along one of my better mixes atleast.Im sure ill learn alot more from the more experienced guys though..
I have a decent caramel pancake mix and a decent lemon meringue pudding mix,will see which I have stock off closer to the time.

Great idea @Silver !!

I am not the best diy'er but I surely will bring along one of my better mixes atleast.Im sure ill learn alot more from the more experienced guys though..
I have a decent caramel pancake mix and a decent lemon meringue pudding mix,will see which I have stock off closer to the time.

Super @BATMAN
Just let us know which one

So we're on about 4 juices now
4 to go. Then we are on 8

So sad I will miss this! I would love to try everyone's DIY creations!

Would also like to taste @RichJB 's version of Simply Cannoli, I have a feeling mine was inaccurate somehow, and would be nice to have a point of reference!

I'll bring some as well if I do get to make it...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So sad I will miss this! I would love to try everyone's DIY creations!

Would also like to taste @RichJB 's version of Simply Cannoli, I have a feeling mine was inaccurate somehow, and would be nice to have a point of reference!
I'd more than happy to send you some stuff if you are happy with 0mg?
If anyone else wants to make @Stosta a small sample of the vape meet juice I can send it all as one parcel?

I'd more than happy to send you some stuff if you are happy with 0mg?
If anyone else wants to make @Stosta a small sample of the vape meet juice I can send it all as one parcel?
I'll gladly give some samples as well...

Just a thought

@TheV , please can you bring say one or two of your top DIY concoctions for us to have a taste
@RichJB, maybe you can also do the same?
If say a few DIY folks brkng one or two mixes we can set them up on a table for folks to try out
I think it will be a good opportunity

Perhaps let us know here and if we can get say 8-10 super DIY mixes it will be great

Brilliant Idea @Silver, are we allowed to purchase some DIY from the guys 10ml or 30ml samples? Provided they willing to share the recipes after purchase as Im still contemplating the whole DIY mission

Brilliant Idea @Silver, are we allowed to purchase some DIY from the guys 10ml or 30ml samples? Provided they willing to share the recipes after purchase as Im still contemplating the whole DIY mission

Hi @MrDeedz
I think not

Let's rather respect and honour the vendors that will be in attendance selling on the day (still to be announced)

The DIY juice idea is merely a fun thing so some of us can get to try some of the flavours that the folk are writing about here on the forum.

Aww man I wish i could be there, but I have a function of the University I have to attend....but believe you me, I have tried to get out of that...but to no prevail :(

Very sad to hear this @Constantbester
Will have to be another time...

Hi @MrDeedz
I think not

Let's rather respect and honour the vendors that will be in attendance selling on the day (still to be announced)

The DIY juice idea is merely a fun thing so some of us can get to try some of the flavours that the folk are writing about here on the forum.
oh we having a few more Vendors this time, NICE!

Some nostalgia from one of the first few Vape Meets in 2014

This was at Alibi

Group shot:

1977327_10152294308467593_6263517429011254026_n-jpg.5028

As @Silver mentioned there will be no selling but I'm more than happy to share whatever recipes I have. I think that is the main mentality with the DIY people here. We are all sharing. No purchasing required for recipes.
99.9% of my DIY arsenal comes from people that were willing to share their stuff... Why would I not share mine :D

@Paulie !!!!!
I see you on the list - hehe
Lekker man - we going to have a proper meal together this time!

I'll give you a vape on my Guava machine!!!!

Back