NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 25 Nov 2017

Some nostalgia from one of the first few Vape Meets in 2014

This was at Alibi

Group shot:

1977327_10152294308467593_6263517429011254026_n-jpg.5028

Schweet memories - I see meself long ago.

You guys rock! This will make the pain a lot easier to handle!
Only a pleasure bud!

@RichJB, would you be willing to make a sample of Simply Cannoli for our very own @Stosta? I know he is really curious to try it out :)
Anyone mixing for The @Stosta Box ... I've asked and he would prefer 3mg :)

I'll collect at the meet and ship it off the following week.

You guys rock! This will make the pain a lot easier to handle!

@Stosta
Is there any arm-twisting I should do to try get you to consider coming up for this?
:D

Schweet memories - I see meself long ago.

Schweet memories indeed @johan
I see you with that signature hat of yours!
Good times.
I think it was one of those meets where you did the famous dance at night on the tables.
Hehe

@Stosta
Is there any arm-twisting I should do to try get you to consider coming up for this?
:D

Sadly this time we are out of luck. Its two weeks before my little boy's due date, so I need to be around in case he's like his dad and gets bored of waiting and just leaves early.

Yes, of course. I usually mix at 60/40, I presume you'd go with the standard 70/30, @Stosta?

70 / 30 would be awesome! Thanks Rich!!!!

Sadly this time we are out of luck. Its two weeks before my little boy's due date, so I need to be around in case he's like his dad and gets bored of waiting and just leaves early.

70 / 30 would be awesome! Thanks Rich!!!!

Ah man, @Stosta - we will miss you

But

the reason you wont be at the meet is a truly fabulous one.
Am so excited for you guys!!!
Wishing you well for the next few weeks and hope it all goes safely

HZM2q4X.jpg

Peach Leech and Easy Blueberry Custard mixed for the meet :)
50ml of each for the meet and 50ml of each for @Stosta.
I ran out of concentrates otherwise I would have mixed larger quantities for the meet :eek:

Should be nicely steeped by the 25th!

That's awesome @TheV
Very great of you

I'll make boosted and banana moon pie.. 2 of my favorites... I hope I'll be able to join... if not I'll try and make a plan to get them there... I'll also bring everything else I have on hand at that time if anyone feels like trying them out...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is definitely going to be a meet with a difference. Looking forward to testing those DIY's

Am very pleased to announce vendors for upcoming ECIGSSA Vape Meet on 25 November 2017 at NewsCafe in Sandton.

The following vendors will be in attendance and selling on the day:
  • Vape Cartel
  • Vape Club
  • Vape King
  • Vapers Corner
  • House of Vape
Bear in mind that these vendors won't be bringing all their stock to the meet. So if there is something specific you are after, best would be to get in contact with them first.

Also pleased to welcome Vapers Corner and House of Vape - since it will be their first time at the JHB Vape Meet as vendors.

Thank you for your commitment and we look very forward to seeing you there on the day and having a good chat and laugh.

@KieranD
Vape Cartel.jpg

@VapeGrrl , @JakesSA
Vape Club.jpg

@Stroodlepuff , @Gizmo
Vape King.jpg

@Vapers Corner , @Divan Smit
Vapers Corner - 546 wide.jpg

@HouseOfVape
HouseOfVape.jpg

Sorry everyone... wanted to make more... but sadly ran out of nicotine...
2x Boosted 3mg
One for vape meet and one for @Stosta ...
314fc5697e0eedfff493f73cd7afcde7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's awesome @Tanja
Now just holding thumbs that you will also be there ;-)

ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet !

What a great way to round of 2017 :)

From a plethora of new vendors joining the vaping scene this year, numerous successful vape shop openings and the gargantuan event that was VapeCon 2017 this was an epic year !

Now time to wind things down, have a social with friends and get some great deals from some of our amazing vendors.

We have some EPIC prizes to giveaway at this meet so remember to click on that blue RSVP button on the first post in this thread to be eligible.

Oh my gosh, @BumbleBee !
I saw your name got added to the RSVP list
You coming all the way from Tzaneen!!
Respect!

:b1::b1:

Back