Ecigssa Mod.. It might be crazy but it could work?

Do you think this can work?

• Yes

• No

• It's crazy!

• I like it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hows about we start off with a basic box mod or squonker :p then we see how we go.

I'm going to draw up a basic mod and see what my uncle would charge if i were a customer. Should give us a good idea on cost

What is better for an unregulated box mod, dual parallel or dual series? and what does it effect as far as being unregulated goes?

I'm not so clued up on this side of the spectrum, so if i could be enlightened please

Series will run unregulated at around 8.4V :-@
Parallel will be 4.2V with insane battery life....Make sense?
Parallel is is then :p I will get started on a simple design right away. Shall post a pic or two when it's done

All I meant was an effective, unbreakable, sexy beast that can be handled by anyone.....:wasntme:
So how about we make it out of Gold Plated Steel Alloy, so it's both sexy and unbreakable. Make it series so that it's a beast! And a built in deck so that it's effective from the get-go and one button to be handled by everyone :p

Sounds like a plan!

Can you make a pipe head from wood. Yesterday had an amazing,though clumsy idea

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Good idea. The challenge is that not all 'types' are applicable to 'all people'.

i.e. this came up in a squonkers thread, which is of little to no interest to me. However, do a tube-style mech mod and I'm first in-line. Others may/will prefer a dual battery box type of affair. Different strokes for different folks.
A mech would be e-zier.Pegasus vapeing academy did a group designed regulated mod (DNA 40) and it was pretty cool.I'd be down with the idea but will even be happy w/a tee- shirt.

It's a pitty you don't have a CNC router, I would think to keep costs down you would then be able to have one piece of material, and then program the machine to cut lets say 10 at a time type of thing. One day when my ship comes in I will buy a nice CNC router and build guitars and these type of things.

But I'm all for these kind of projects as we are in the printing industry and we are trying to build a label machine attachment to one of our foiling machines...............with us not being engineers, it's proven to be a little harder then we thought. hehe.

But you have knowledge and equipment so I say do it!

really depends what the target for the device is.

If it's to be a novelty item:
- a nice sleekly designed 18650 mech (think black SMPL mod, with derringer like atty)
- or a ego one like device, nice and portable for occasional use

If it's to be considered as the go to day to day device:
- definately a vw device
- a vw squonker would be cool

Lastly if it's for bragging rights
- a dual 18650 mech box mod with a custom design (maybe forum name engraved and serial number) with a cloud chasing dripper

I'd also like parts to be available locally for modders/diy'ers so that I dont have to trawl amazon and ebay looking for a simple 510 fitting to build my own mods.
Maybe even just basic brass ego/ 510 fittings so that you can repair a mod or other device.
If you had cnc capabilities, soem hardwoods machine fairly okay, so perhaps empty wood mod boxes etc.

Back