Ecigssa Statistics

WOW, that is impressive growth over the last year!
I have certainly noticed a real boom in the ecig market locally. Seeign people with ecigs is common these days.
Pretty much every smoker in my office now has an ecig too. Atleast 10 around me...mostly twisp.
Twisp has actually really done well to expose people to ecigs and get them into the whole scene, without Twisp few people would know what an ecig is in SA.

Yes @Andre - Bounce rates measure how long a person views and interacts with your site, so the lower the better.
Only 20% of SA Visitors only load the site and then click-off quickly. Whereas, 80% of americans open site and click off quickly.

How quickly? Seconds or minutes? i don't quite get it - if the Americans come to the forum from google search results, why close so quickly.

It's calculated in seconds

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

It depends on the software that gizmo is using for the stats. Some stats apps see bouncing as - you only visit 1 page on the website, and then close the website - it doesn't matter how long you are on the site.

Other tools have a timer, like, if the website is closed in 20 seconds.

Without looking at the logs of the website visits , I'd only be guessing as to why American visitors click away so fast.

It could be anything from, well the site is not American, so we don't support it, the speed of the site in America, to Internet bots/crawlers that are scewing the results.
How quickly? Seconds or minutes? i don't quite get it - if the Americans come to the forum from google search results, why close so quickly.

yes, bots and crawlers, i didn't think of that. i know one forum site where every time i go there, there's a bot/crawler in the users online list.

Nice PDF of our traffic since inception till now.

Attachments

• 2014-12-10 Website Summary.pdf
    122.6 KB · Views: 31
If we look at December already we should double traffic for December alone.

this is pretty impressive. So if the trends are anything to go by. vaping is here to stay :dance:

Back