Ecigssa Vendor Store

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Vendors we have some great news for you. If you would like to sell your products right here on ecigssa, well now you can! You see the E-Shop at the top there? Yup that is your selling zone to list products. All ecigssa retailers are able to use that and post their own products.

The system is currently in beta phase. All of you that are intrested go ahead and add some products so we can get the testing underway.

Vendors we have some great news for you. If you would like to sell your products right here on ecigssa, well now you can! You see the E-Shop at the top there? Yup that is your selling zone to list products. All ecigssa retailers are able to use that and post their own products.

The system is currently in beta phase. All of you that are intrested go ahead and add some products so we can get the testing underway.

Nice one Giz, will give this a bash in a bit!

Hmmm.... 5%?
Tad much for a system that's in Beta don't you think?

I guess you guys have been having behind the iron curtain convo's. Where can we post questions?

Those are default. Its actually zero

Hmmm.... 5%?

I guess you guys have been having behind the iron curtain convo's. Where can we post questions?
Come on, put that Dervish up there so I can buy it!

Hmmm.... 5%?

What 5 % are you referring to?

@Gizmo What type of payments will be supported? I see a paypal logo on the right as supported gateway but don't see anywhere to actually link to an account. Clicking on bank account also doesn't show any options to add...

EDIT: I see how it works now, info is added when the product is added :)

having a problem loading products. says something about server errorwhen saving

Back