Economy LP Reo Grand Tumbled

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Now available at $130.00 (normal ones are $161.00).

The economy LP Reo grand has all the same parts as all the other Reo models . Adjustable stainless 510 , beryllium copper gold plated contacts , high heat push button .

The only difference is these have no magnets . The door is held in place by pressure the door has a slight bend in the door for a friction fit . You can add your own magnets if you decide you want them I have them in the accessories section .

The other difference is these haven't been tumbled as long so there not as soft to the touch . Some minor imperfections that would be removed with the finale tumbling will be there .

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...roduct_id=2057&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3

9lUWAh4.jpg

The price difference is quite small to even consider this or is that just me?

great base to start a project off of ....

The price difference is quite small to even consider this or is that just me?
To some people that price difference might be small but it’s all relative. By my calculations (it could be wrong) based on the current $ price of the normal REO Grand and what the pre-order is in R’s this should come in at around R1850. That’s quite a difference in price if you are willing to overlook the minor blemishes that do not affect the usability of the REO. It’s a nice entry point for someone, who is not totally convinced but looking to get their first REO.

For me, a 'budget' Reo would be $50 and lower..... Nothing 'budget' about $100 plus on my salary

By the way, this mod will have the holes for the magnets and at R10 per magnet from VM one shall still come out well ahead.

By the way, this mod will have the holes for the magnets and at R10 per magnet from VM one shall still come out well ahead.

Out of interest does it have the magnet holes in both the door and the mod?

well I would be on the Mini like white on rice ...... @Oupa please confirm if you can get a Eco Reo Mini version as well :)

Just to add, I got the economy reo lp on Monday.

I wanted the aluminum tumbled one to avoid paint scratches and chips etc anyways. The price difference for the economy made some space for another atty ;)

Also the door came with magnets.

Edit: I'm really pleased with the finish of the economy. I really can't see a difference unless you want a paint job.

Last edited:
Just to add, I got the economy reo lp on Monday.

I wanted the aluminum tumbled one to avoid paint scratches and chips etc anyways. The price difference for the economy made some space for another atty ;)

Also the door came with magnets.

Edit: I'm really pleased with the finish of the economy. I really can't see a difference unless you want a paint job.
I agree, if it comes with magnets (even without but with the holes to install) it is a no brainer imo. And a bit of sandpaper makes light work of scratches should one care.

Fasttech sells magnets at about $2.00 per 100 I just bought some aprox. a mo. ago

Back