Efest 3000mAh 35A?

@Andre, numbers aren't my strong point at all and steam engine doesn't seem to allow for dual battery regulated setups (unless I missed it). If these batteries are good for up to 15A then what will the maximum safe power output be on a regulated parallel mod?

Should be roughly 50% more with two in parallel. i.e. two 20 Amps would give you around 30 Amps.

@Andre, numbers aren't my strong point at all and steam engine doesn't seem to allow for dual battery regulated setups (unless I missed it). If these batteries are good for up to 15A then what will the maximum safe power output be on a regulated parallel mod?
Go to this page on Steam Engine and pick the Eleaf iStick 100W from the drop down list under "APV preset". Parallel almost doubles your max discharge current - you should safely be able to work on 25 A, which seems to be the max current allowed by the device as well. That is my understanding, but I am not an expert by far. Most device manufacturers nowadays recommend batteries with a continuous discharge current of 20A. Personally I like the Smurfs and the brown LGs.

Go to this page on Steam Engine and pick the Eleaf iStick 100W from the drop down list under "APV preset". Parallel almost doubles your max discharge current - you should safely be able to work on 25 A, which seems to be the max current allowed by the device as well. That is my understanding, but I am not an expert by far. Most device manufacturers nowadays recommend batteries with a continuous discharge current of 20A. Personally I like the Smurfs and the brown LGs.
Ah thanks, I missed the APV Preset option earlier :rolleyes:

I love the browns along w/ my he4s.Just ordered my first set of Smurfs last wk.

Back