Eleaf 50W - Making noises?

Christopher

Do you have a moment to talk about Vaping?
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

I've had my eLeaf 50W in every day use now since VapeCon and I'm noticing a few things,

1. With my Atlantis V2 at 50W, 0.3 ohm, this thing used to pump out vape but now it seems to have lessened quite a lot and it feels like I'm hitting it at around 38 watts. Even on a full charge.

2. When I rebuild my coils, I put the RDA onto the device after testing it in the ohm meter, to fire it up and dry burn the coil, but without the sizzle of juice burning being audible, you can hear the battery make quite a loud buzzing noise when you hit fire.

Is this normal? I'm thinking of getting another mod soon but now sure which one yet.

I'm just scared after hearing that a couple of these have in fact vented and caught fire :\

Mine did that once, the coil was touching the top-cap section. Check your connections maybe and make sure the coil is not close enough to anything to arc to. That was my problem, not touching, but just close enough to arc.

Mine did that once, the coil was touching the top-cap section. Check your connections maybe and make sure the coil is not close enough to anything to arc to. That was my problem, not touching, but just close enough to arc.

Thanks for this! I get what you're saying and will make sure for next time, but it makes the noises without the top cap being on, just the coil and the base for me to dry burn, the sound seems to come from inside the battery?

Does it do that with more than one atty?

It's done it with my Atlantis V2 as well but not often at all.

Back