Eleaf iStick Pico - Firmware v1.01

I get no leaks at all... has a Velocity type build deck, as easy as it gets to build single or dual coils on, and has chamber reducers for single builds.
I think i need to get me one.. A black one will look awesome on my pico

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

I think i need to get me one.. A black one will look awesome on my pico

Only black 22mm Avocado's I've seen for sale on this side of the pond are clones.

Only black 22mm Avocado's I've seen for sale on this side of the pond are clones.
That sucks.. Well the colours not a big issue

Vape0206 - Its a Vaporesso Gemini

I can't quite figure out how the Smart mode works. When in this mode, it seems like you can only change the wattage in whole numbers and you lose the fine adjustment that's available in normal wattage mode? Kinda defeats the purpose - if all you gain is the ability to save your wattage settings between different tanks.
If that is the case, I would rather stay on normal wattage mode and just manually adjust between tanks.

(The black logo trick works perfectly by the way.)

@Vape0206 consider the Serpent Mini, compact single coil RTA.
Ive heard good things about the serpent mini.. But the reason im leaning towards the avo is because i can dual coil or single coil.. Im a newbie to building so im eventually going to wanne try dual coil

Ive heard good things about the serpent mini.. But the reason im leaning towards the avo is because i can dual coil or single coil.. Im a newbie to building so im eventually going to wanne try dual coil

You can't go wrong with the avo, I have the 24 and loving it so far. But it's not something I use all the time, it's a bit heavy on juice.

On the topic of juice consumption.. Does it depend on the type of coil you using?

The Gemini is a dual coil, and to be honest, the Pico is a bit too weak for it.
Or rather - it drains the battery quicker because of the high wattage I have to use on it (40w-45w).

My other tank is a OBS Ace, which is a single coil (velocity style as well) and works really well on the Pico. Usual wattage is 18-25.
Its not too tall either.

Oh okay.. Im looking for a decent rta at the moment coz i wanne get into coil building.. Bit something thats not too tall for the pico

Moonshot looks insane on pico, but bat dont last very long on 50w +

Back