Email Notifications Wont Stop

Jebula999

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So i realy don't like emails 24/7, especially when i'm sleeping.

In every email we receive there is an option to turn off email notifications, i have selected it a number of times and it says my settings have been saved.

But i still get emails:(

Does turning off "alerts" in the Preferences section disable Email notifications? or does it disable Alerts as well on the site?

So i realy don't like emails 24/7, especially when i'm sleeping.

In every email we receive there is an option to turn off email notifications, i have selected it a number of times and it says my settings have been saved.

But i still get emails:(

Does turning off "alerts" in the Preferences section disable Email notifications? or does it disable Alerts as well on the site?

There is an option in the thread that say 'unwatch thread' .

This will stop all notifications. I suggest you only watch threads you are really interested in. The rest u unwatch

Select "Preferences" from your account menu at the top of the screen. Uncheck the box that says "and receive email notifications of replies"

screenshot-www.ecigssa.co.za 2015-07-29 14-44-50.jpg

Glad I could help :)

FYI, we don't sommer just close threads, this is generally only done for classifieds when they have been finalized or withdrawn. Threads are left open for future use or in case someones else comes along later with the same issue or question. ;)

Glad I could help :)

FYI, we don't sommer just close threads, this is generally only done for classifieds when they have been finalized or withdrawn. Threads are left open for future use or in case someones else comes along later with the same issue or question. ;)
Lol, my bad, still learning the process here :blush:

Back