Emissary Elixirs - Introduction

Imperator

Emissary Elixirs
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Greetings!

Emissary Elixirs is a Cape Town based e-liquid manufacturer that officially launched in April of 2016. Since then we've taken small, tentative steps into the world of e-liquid manufacturing and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in the process. For an industry as competitive as this one, it's been a breath of fresh air to find people so willing to lend a hand or offer advice. Moreover, I can say that I've personally been overjoyed with the general response to our humble offerings.

12837751_10153946551005421_1562588495_o.jpg

The Elixirs:

The 'Classic Line' was forged over a period of six months and offers just a glimpse of our creative vision. We have sourced only the finest artifical and natural based ingredients. The line is comprised of Wolfsbane, Luna, Leviathan and the most recent addition, Harlot. For the sake of brevity, these flavours will be described in seperate threads.

Please note that 'Leviathan' and 'Leviathan Breached' contain trace amounts of ethyl alcohol.

The 'Sovereign Line', the first of which shall be announced shortly, will be available solely in 50ml bottles at consumer friendly prices. I don't want to give too much away at this point but I think 'Alpha', the first of this line, may be our best offering yet!

The Art:

We pride ourselves, not only the creation of our flavours, but in the general aesthetic of our brand. As such, we utilize some of the best local artists to design and create our labels. Vape Noodle have described the various characters as reminiscint of 'The Brothers Grimm' fairy tales and this is not far off the mark! Dealing with mythological creatures, fantasy and history, we want each bottle to tell a story. In the coming weeks this story will become more obvious, with the release of our animated trailer for 'Alpha' – details to follow.

Collage.png

The Philosophy:

We work with small batches and strive for absolute consistency in our product. Such an approach allows us to take our time when it comes to the release of new flavours, spending months working and reworking a flavour before we deem it worthy for the public. This is, in part, due to being incredibly self critical about our work but also simply because we want each new flavour to be special and to be treated as such.

Our products are available at Sir Vape, Foggas Vape Lounge, V-Corp Vaping and The Craft.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Greetings!

Emissary Elixirs is a Cape Town based e-liquid manufacturer that officially launched in April of 2016. Since then we've taken small, tentative steps into the world of e-liquid manufacturing and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in the process. For an industry as competitive as this one, it's been a breath of fresh air to find people so willing to lend a hand or offer advice. Moreover, I can say that I've personally been overjoyed with the general response to our humble offerings.

View attachment 80423

The Elixirs:

The 'Classic Line' was forged over a period of six months and offers just a glimpse of our creative vision. We have sourced only the finest artifical and natural based ingredients. The line is comprised of Wolfsbane, Luna, Leviathan and the most recent addition, Harlot. For the sake of brevity, these flavours will be described in seperate threads.

Please note that 'Leviathan' and 'Leviathan Breached' contain trace amounts of ethyl alcohol.

The 'Sovereign Line', the first of which shall be announced shortly, will be available solely in 50ml bottles at consumer friendly prices. I don't want to give too much away at this point but I think 'Alpha', the first of this line, may be our best offering yet!

The Art:

We pride ourselves, not only the creation of our flavours, but in the general aesthetic of our brand. As such, we utilize some of the best local artists to design and create our labels. Vape Noodle have described the various characters as reminiscint of 'The Brothers Grimm' fairy tales and this is not far off the mark! Dealing with mythological creatures, fantasy and history, we want each bottle to tell a story. In the coming weeks this story will become more obvious, with the release of our animated trailer for 'Alpha' – details to follow.

View attachment 80424

The Philosophy:

We work with small batches and strive for absolute consistency in our product. Such an approach allows us to take our time when it comes to the release of new flavours, spending months working and reworking a flavour before we deem it worthy for the public. This is, in part, due to being incredibly self critical about our work but also simply because we want each new flavour to be special and to be treated as such.

Our products are available at Sir Vape, Foggas Vape Lounge, V-Corp Vaping and The Craft.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

You're Emissary?!

I just want to say great job! I got Leviathan simply because of the bottle, and was so surprised at how good it is (I say this because the profile does NOT sound like something I would enjoy). You have great juices and beautiful branding, a hard job well done!

One question, you mention Leviathan and Leviathan Breached as containing alcohol, what is Leviathan Breached?!

You're Emissary?!

I just want to say great job! I got Leviathan simply because of the bottle, and was so surprised at how good it is (I say this because the profile does NOT sound like something I would enjoy). You have great juices and beautiful branding, a hard job well done!

One question, you mention Leviathan and Leviathan Breached as containing alcohol, what is Leviathan Breached?!

I am indeed!

Thank you very much, it is greatly appreciated:) Leviathan Breached is a limited edition reserve - with a 'festive twist'. I'll be making a thread for it momentarily but it will be available at Sir Vape very soon!

I am indeed!

Thank you very much, it is greatly appreciated:) Leviathan Breached is a limited edition reserve - with a 'festive twist'. I'll be making a thread for it momentarily but it will be available at Sir Vape very soon!
That sounds interesting!

Maybe some cookies, or brandy? Hell I think it would even go well with gammon and turkey!

Welcome @Imperator
Excellent intro, thanks
Wishing you all the best with the juices and your vendorship here on ECIGSSA.

Congratulations to the winner of our first giveaway of 2017!
100mls of his choice and a bottle of Alpha before it is released :D

Attachments

• dominic simon T. grant9 JULY 1924 - 8 MARCH 2016.jpg
    dominic simon T. grant9 JULY 1924 - 8 MARCH 2016.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations to the winner of our first giveaway of 2017!
100mls of his choice and a bottle of Alpha before it is released :D
Lucky guy! This reminded me that I only 2 more weeks till I'm allowed to open my Leviathan Special Reserve! I can't wait, I've had the "regular" Leviathan with me today!

Lucky guy! This reminded me that I only 2 more weeks till I'm allowed to open my Leviathan Special Reserve! I can't wait, I've had the "regular" Leviathan with me today!

Glorious! That's going to become a very special reserve indeed :D I ran out after a couple of days :(

Good news for all you high mg vapers, Sir Vape stocks Leviathan in 12mg.

We've got an exciting giveaway running on the Emissary Elixirs Facebook page!

We've teamed up with our friends at Old School Alchemist and some of our fantastic distributors to bring you one hell of a prize (valued at over R3500).
Simple LIKE and SHARE the post to enter.
You'll be awarded an EXTRA ENTRY for tagging a friend in the comments (to a maximum of one extra entry). If you have 'liked' the page you will receive a third entry!
Winner receives:
The entire Emissary Elixirs line.
The entire Old School Alchemist line.
A Dovpo Twisted Messes 150 Watt TC Box Mod and Sigelei Moonshot, courtesy of Foggas Vape Lounge.
Revelation Vape Co. coils and Cotton Bacon, thanks to V Corp Vaping.
Sir Vape's Tongue Twisters! For vaper's tongue.

Competition.jpg

We are excited to announce that we will be present at this years FanCon: Cape Town Comic Con with one of our artists, Stephen Spinas. We will have a variety of merchandise available, including canvas prints, t-shirts, posters and more! Join us at the CTICC April 29 – May 1!
We're looking at Vape Fest pricing ;)
15281026_10154636939826287_1523817436_n.jpg

We are excited to announce that we will be present at this years FanCon: Cape Town Comic Con with one of our artists, Stephen Spinas. We will have a variety of merchandise available, including canvas prints, t-shirts, posters and more! Join us at the CTICC April 29 – May 1!
We're looking at Vape Fest pricing ;)
View attachment 90452
The same guy that does the Witchdoctor promotions stuff? I knew there was a reason I liked your branding!

Too cool @Imperator !!

The same guy that does the Witchdoctor promotions stuff? I knew there was a reason I liked your branding!

Too cool @Imperator !!

Yes indeed! He did the Leviathan Breached, Alpha video and some other smaller things for us. The actual branding and designs are done by Angelica Luthi though :)

Fancon was an absolute blast!
We had no idea so many comic book fans were into vaping, it looks like it's becoming more and more popular :D
(Either that or we've discovered a niche within a niche)

18194882_1961103590791308_5330115183960840297_n.jpg

We're starting a PIF initiative to help those who need a bit of extra help to keep off cigarettes. Let us know which stores have a PIF box and we'll contribute towards it!

We've contributed to the Foggas Vape Lounge PIF box and will be adding to the Mc'Cloudz box shortly! IMG-20170511-WA0012.jpg

We're starting a PIF initiative to help those who need a bit of extra help to keep off cigarettes. Let us know which stores have a PIF box and we'll contribute towards it!

It's posts like this that really perk up my interest in a juice line... I have heard nothing but great things about the range and now I need to go get a bottle or two to try despite the fact I probably won't end up vaping it because I'm a one juice man (unfortunately) but I want to support a vendor like this!

Back