Endless forum issues today.

Spydro

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Might be just to this side of the pond, but it has been a RPITA to try to use the forum at all.

Fails to connect to the forum at all; fails to connect to threads and my personal settings when I can connect to the forum; won't let me add images sometimes to replies; won't let me reply to threads at all sometimes, etc.....

I have none of these issues anywhere else on line.

I must say I haven't had any problems, but it might be the reason why the forum is soooooooooo quiet today!

There are issues related to the system clock... the technical team are working on it... so sorry guys! :confused::(

There are issues related to the system clock... the technical team are working on it... so sorry guys! :confused::(

All the problems I'm having would have nothing to do with the forum clock (but yes, I did just get in after a long hiatus and actually posted this reply). Maybe tomorrow will be better, maybe not, so I may not be around for a while.

All the problems I'm having would have nothing to do with the forum clock (but yes, I did just get in after a long hiatus and actually posted this reply). Maybe tomorrow will be better, maybe not, so I may not be around for a while.

It was related to the clock @Spydro... the technical team had to do a background reset thing which stopped posts because of a timing issue... don't really know the real technical terms... I went off and had a midday kip and am now back and refreshing and hoping the issues have gone... they did say it was a two hour problem... so fingers crossed.

I'm still getting notifications for likes even though I've turned them off.

Also I only get email notifications for private messages...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-14-11-46-34.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-14-11-46-34.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 17
Back