Enyawreklaw Premix Concentrates

DizZa

FOGGAS
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The Flavour Mill will soon be stocking Enyawreklaw Premix Concentrates!

Funfetti,Rosky Milk and Stacio RY4 inbound!

Just a shout out as well for @method1 for his awesome service,kind words and good ethics!

The Flavour Mill Team

200-250ml
Where did you get that from?

I have heard 170 - 200ml and someone mentioned that they were not happy with the flavour when mixed at 200ml.
Personally I'd start out at 170ml and you can always add more PG/VG if need be.

There is a set % to follow, no guessing required.
IME the bottles contain around 32ml and thus you can make a little extra, and that's pretty easy to calculate.

Where did you get that from?

I have heard 170 - 200ml and someone mentioned that they were not happy with the flavour when mixed at 200ml.
Personally I'd start out at 170ml and you can always add more PG/VG if need be.

Yeah i made a mistake but i have tested it at 200ml and flavor was spot on.

Aren't there different percentages for the different flavours, which range from just over 9% to almost 17%? If my mental arithmetic is right, 30ml will therefore make you anywhere from around 180ml to over 300ml.

Aren't there different percentages for the different flavours, which range from just over 9% to almost 17%? If my mental arithmetic is right, 30ml will therefore make you anywhere from around 180ml to over 300ml.

For the three we have in stock the recommendations are as follows:

Funfetti @ 16.75% - 175-180mls
Rosky Milk @ 17% - 175-180mls
Stacio RY4 @ 15.5% - 200mls

BUT like @method1 said, these 30mls are way overfilled and may easily push out another 3mls giving you an extra 10% of juice!

I have them all steeping and must say they taste tested great, very limited quantity available for now, but I will be stocking up soon again!

Back