Era Rda

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
I've been playing around with this little cheap R90-00 RDA for the past 24h. I'm very impressed, and it confirmed my assumption regarding flavour; "the smaller the chamber volume, the better the flavour" As long as you don't build coils lower than 0.8 Ohms on this little gem, your chances of damaging the positive insulator is about zero. I will not recommend it as high for tobacco flavours, but on e-juices like fruits and deserts (1 Ohms and up), it surely gives some of the bigger more expensive boys out there on a run. I have to mention that I drilled out the air hole to 1.5mm to get a proper draw and throat hit without compromising flavour. Five drops provide me with about eight extremely satisfying draws. This is in my personal opinion, one of the most underestimated RDA's locally available. I bought it some time ago from VapeKing (http://www.vapeking.co.za/era-rda-mini-dripper-atomizer-rda-era.html). Coiling this little gem is very easy, enough space to play around in. Ideal little tester for e-juice comparison or if you don't know what dripping is like.

ERA.png

Last edited:
Interesting @johan I always glance over my ERA in favour of one of the Igos or a full RBA.

I will need to test this theory of yours, and see how it blends into my vape hypothesis.

Also good to know that chamber size & flavour our linked should we decide to make an atomiser for the Rhino

Thanks for sharing your experiences @johan

Quick question! Saw on a other forum the era can be used on the reo as a bottom fed device, is the positive pin hollow to be able to let juice through?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

"the smaller the chamber volume, the better the flavour View attachment 3977
i read that statement in several german forums. maybe also in the Enigma FB group. The size and the form of the chamber seems to have quite an impact on the flavour. Well, too small is also not good...at least for building the coils. A happy medium will work best, imho

Quick question! Saw on a other forum the era can be used on the reo as a bottom fed device, is the positive pin hollow to be able to let juice through?

Think it needs to be modified. Not popular with Reonauts these days.

No you need to either drill or slot the centre pin - not worth it on the Era clones IMO.

Back