ESG Skyfall RDA

I think we have 3 South Africans that made the list this time... CHICKEN DINNER!

38f90b5d46583369d44b7b567bbf6ac1.png

And I am still a month away

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Good luck to all those who made the x1 list, fingers crossed. 750 x1's for 50 spots is a 1 in 15 chance !

Heads up to anyone wanting a SkyFall! The list opens on Saturday for everyone! Owners and Non-Owners!
SkyFall.jpg

Hi everyone.
Warning: Quite of a noob in vaping.

About a week a go i decided to try for the first time my luck with RDAs (leaving aside my OFRF Gear RTA). After a bit of research i decided to go for Citadel and Skyfall. Obviously i was not able to find any of these anywhere in the world so i ended up buying clones :-(

My question is, what is the best build for the best flavour on Skyfall?
I dont know much about wires and not sure if i can use, Alien, claptons , staple, staggered e.t.c

So if someone that is chasing flavours with Skyfall could give me some tips , like diameter, coil type, coil position e.t.c it would be very very appreciated.

Thanks and greetings from Greece

Hi everyone.

About a week a go i decided to try for the first time my luck with RDAs (leaving aside my OFRF Gear RTA). After a bit of research i decided to go for Citadel and Skyfall. Obviously i was not able to find any of these anywhere in the world so i ended up buying clones :-(

I dont know much about wires and not sure if i can use, Alien, claptons , staple, staggered e.t.c

So if someone that is chasing flavours with Skyfall could give me some tips , like diameter, coil type, coil position e.t.c it would be very very appreciated.

hi @giomanda on my Citadels I run aliens - 3 x 28ga cores wrapped in 36ga - 5 wraps - 3mm ID - 0.30 ohm

I find best performance to get the coil as low as possible on the deck

regards

Hi everyone.

kalós orísate

I generally use a exotic build in my skyfall. I find a coil with lots of heat works well for me. (I mainly do dessert flavours).

Coil below is a fused staggered something (dont know the actual name) but its outer core is 28AWG NI80 and the staggered clapton is 34AWG ni 80. 5x 0.1mm NI80 ribbon in the centre.

I find the coil should be 3mm ID and the airflow should hit the coil towards the lower half of the coil so placement should be a little higher that the rim of the deck but not too high to burn the top cap.

If you have the 1.6 or 1.9 MM airdisks, I would go for a hottish coil say 4x28AWG or 3X26 AWG claptoned or aliened etc.

I still have to play with plain wire in the skyfall but I suspect a single 22 AWG would also work. Let us know how it goes!
20190507_211032-jpg.165903

Thanks a lot for your replies. I am off to buy wires and coils and come back to you with results

Back