ESG Skyline Group Buy

Hi uncle @Rob Fisher
I had asked for a spare glass, is it possible to please change the spare glass to a ultem glass as i didn't know you could get them.
And is it possible to add a ultem drip tip for the skyline?
Thanks Rob

Just to give everyone a heads up on the way forward... as soon as I get confirmation on prices etc I will do a Google Doc for everyone to fill in and confirm what they want. There will be a period by which the forms need to be filled in and then I will place the order.

Just wether we can get the Ultem Tanks and Drip Tips remain to be seen... if they have stock at the time then sure no problem.

subscribed - would love to participate if still possible.

Any available from the extra ordered? Will go and research on this in the meantime..

Hi uncle @Rob Fisher Just wanted to find out if we still on track. Sorry when a thread gets so quiet need to talk and awaken it :)

Any pics or info what the new deck looks like uncle Rob?
I assume instead of having holes drilled it will now be a slot?

Hi uncle @Rob Fisher Just wanted to find out if we still on track. Sorry when a thread gets so quiet need to talk and awaken it :)

Any pics or info what the new deck looks like uncle Rob?
I assume instead of having holes drilled it will now be a slot?

Yes we are all on track... I should have pricing etc by the 15th. As for the deck I doubt you will be able to see the difference apart from the airflow hole under the coil which will be bigger. But as no one has seen the deck yet it maybe a combination of both... all I know is there will be more airflow.

Yes we are all on track... I should have pricing etc by the 15th. As for the deck I doubt you will be able to see the difference apart from the airflow hole under the coil which will be bigger. But as no one has seen the deck yet it maybe a combination of both... all I know is there will be more airflow.

Awesome stuff.
I think the bigger airflow is going to enhance the already great flavour on that beaut of a RTA uncle Rob.

Awesome stuff.
I think the bigger airflow is going to enhance the already great flavour on that beaut of a RTA uncle Rob.

I certainly hope so... I have gotten so used to the great flavour on the restricted lung deck...

How do your ultem drip tips on the Skyline fare to a hands drip tip on the skyline uncle @Rob Fisher ? I know in terms of looks a hands drip tip will always look more amazing, but in terms of feel and heat transfer?

Oh and another quik Q uncle @Rob Fisher , does the ultem tank replacement make any diffrence to the skyline or is it purely for aesthetics?

How do your ultem drip tips on the Skyline fare to a hands drip tip on the skyline uncle @Rob Fisher ? I know in terms of looks a hands drip tip will always look more amazing, but in terms of feel and heat transfer?

Much of a muchness... I like them both... and I have a VERY special @hands drip tip on the way!

ESG.jpg
OK the form for the Skyline Group buy will probably go up on Monday (and latest by Wednesday)... the reason for the delay is we want to make sure of the quantities of the accessories we can get and even more exciting than that is the fact that we will be getting a few GOLD Plated Skylines that will be available!
Gold2.jpg GoldSkyline.jpg

Back