ESG Skyline Group Buy

On the bright side... I'll be fasting from tomorrow for the next 30 days so my patience-foo has realigned itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx @Cobrali ... was hoping my fasttech package wouldn't win the race but it's in transit now...ordered same time as group buy

I ordered a VTInbox from gearbest 3 weeks after payment was made for this group buy.. I got my inbox over a month ago already. Not even DHL. Free shipping through the Netherlands then through our beloved customs and SAPO. This group buy has left a sour taste in my mouth, especially with the lack of communication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had some rather important business to attend to this weekend. I have everything that is needed to ship out ALL of your ITEMS! I will start packing tonight and try ship out tomorrow afternoon! For all the people complaining... SMH. If you want to collect your Skyline, I can make arrangements to get it please PM me. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay.

Why wasn't i invited to come collect my skyline?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Sorry man. Happened last minute. I thought about your skyline but I thought you would have PM'd Takie in the meantime. ...

Sorry man. Happened last minute. I thought about your skyline but I thought you would have PM'd Takie in the meantime. ...
Lol..it's okay..i will wait for it to be shipped..work has been tiring and i need a surprise later this week! Lol!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back