Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards

eSteamed_Cafe Creme_2 - Copy.jpg
ESTEAMED – CAFÉ CREME
Local - @takatatak is the juice-maker

Flavour Description:

“A rich & creamy cappuccino indulgent enough to satisfy any coffee lover’s cravings.
This carefully crafted blend of coffee & cream is guaranteed to keep you coming back for more.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 2mg

My comments:

Café Crème is a delectable cappuccino!

The bottle states that it’s a “full bodied” so I expected something a little stronger than what it is. I experienced it as a medium-roast, which happens to be what I like. The creaminess is utterly divine! It’s rather sweet, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

This juice is an easy ADV!

For me, the only downside is that it’s available only in 2mg nic. I prefer coffee juice in 6mg nic and higher nic strengths should be available.

Esteamed is a new brand on the market and judging by the cappuccino, it’s going places!!
Well done to the juice-maker @takatatak !!

Would I buy this juice again: Absolutely!

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial – SMOK V8 Baby Mesh 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #164

EDIT: Spelling of Esteamed corrected. Apologies to @takatatak !

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the review @Hooked!! :wasntme: I'm super happy that you enjoy the coffee :whew:

Rest assured, the products will be available at a higher nicotine strength in the coming months and I'll make sure that you're one of the first to know ;)

Thank you very much for the review @Hooked!! :wasntme: I'm super happy that you enjoy the coffee :whew:

Rest assured, the products will be available at a higher nicotine strength in the coming months and I'll make sure that you're one of the first to know ;)
Congrats bud looks like a winner.

Last edited:
ESTEAMED – CAFÉ CREME
Local - @takatatak is the juice-maker

Flavour Description:

“A rich & creamy cappuccino indulgent enough to satisfy any coffee lover’s cravings.
This carefully crafted blend of coffee & cream is guaranteed to keep you coming back for more.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 2mg

My comments:

Café Crème is a delectable cappuccino!

The bottle states that it’s a “full bodied” so I expected something a little stronger than what it is. I experienced it as a medium-roast, which happens to be what I like. The creaminess is utterly divine! It’s rather sweet, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

This juice is an easy ADV!

For me, the only downside is that it’s available only in 2mg nic. I prefer coffee juice in 6mg nic and higher nic strengths should be available.

Esteamed is a new brand on the market and judging by the cappuccino, it’s going places!!
Well done to the juice-maker @takatatak !!

Would I buy this juice again: Absolutely!

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial – SMOK V8 Baby Mesh 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #164

EDIT: Spelling of Esteamed corrected. Apologies to @takatatak !

I'm really enjoying my first (but not last!) bottle of this. Great job @takatatak!

Back