EU- 10ml bottles - waste, of everything

Thanks for highlighting this @KB_314

And @RichJB , your post made me laugh. The little "tyke" - hehe
But very well said

I just am wondering why they did this?
Is it because they are genuinely concerned about the kids?
Or just trying to make it harder for juice makers and vaping in general?

Would that then mean that 100ml bottles of DIY 36mg nic are no longer available?

Just too crazy.

@Tom, @Snape of Vape , @johan , whats happening there on that side on the ground?

I don't know about the rest of the EU, but locally you just need to know where to shop. The stalls in places like Sainsbury, Tesco etc. already only sell 10ml nic. containing e-liquid. Still no problem getting my 100ml stash through customs though.

@johan @Silver For us the regulation is the same 10ml. It got implemented a while ago so the shops are selling 10ml with nicotine. But as Johan mentioned, you can get it still by ordering from a different place. I order 500ml nicotine and PG/VG mix, and then just mix up my juices myself.

@johan @Silver For us the regulation is the same 10ml. It got implemented a while ago so the shops are selling 10ml with nicotine. But as Johan mentioned, you can get it still by ordering from a different place. I order 500ml nicotine and PG/VG mix, and then just mix up my juices myself.

Whaaaat... you can Immobulus to immobilise people or Expecto Petronum to summon a Guardian Animal... legally. But cant buy more than 10mls of e-juice. Remind me to chase that owl away tonight.

In England at the moment and vendor I buy from sells 100mg bottles containing 80ml liquid with no nic, to which you add 2 x 10ml bottles of "quik nic" to give you 100ml of juice at 3mg nic. Should imagine the Eurocrats will pass further regulations to prohibit this, but at the moment this seems to be the best solution. New EU regulations also restrict atomisers to a limit of 2.5ml capacity. What a load of bollox.

Enjoy. It's a brave new politically correct world, and you precious snowflake have to be protected, and given lots of safe spaces to be one with the universe in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the bright side, now you only have to suffer through 10ml of juice that you don't like as oposed to the standard 30ml... also, 3 different juices at 10ml for roughly the price of one 30ml juice makes juice sampling so much more manageable.

After all these years perhaps I should give myself to medical scientists like Dr F to evaluate my health. I feel great.
Unfortunately my wife developed cancer of the soft palate after 5 years of vaping but this may not be connected. Or is it?

After all these years perhaps I should give myself to medical scientists like Dr F to evaluate my health. I feel great.
Unfortunately my wife developed cancer of the soft palate after 5 years of vaping but this may not be connected. Or is it?
Dude, don't put such polar statements in the same post. I want to rate it funny for the early part of the post, but it would be tasteless due to the latter part. Please be considerate :p:D:rolleyes:

How is your wife doing though?

Dude, don't put such polar statements in the same post. I want to rate it funny for the early part of the post, but it would be tasteless due to the latter part. Please be considerate :p:D:rolleyes:

How is your wife doing though?
She's doing ok. Back at home after 4 weeks in ICU from the treatment. Will hear next month if she still has cancer.

Back