EVIC VTC Mini Firmware Upgrade

@Designerama how did you install the SS mode?? and what exactly is the "SS Mode"? I updated my software also on Monday, works sweet, and only took a minute!

@Designerama how did you install the SS mode?? and what exactly is the "SS Mode"? I updated my software also on Monday, works sweet, and only took a minute!
New software is available as of today so you'll need to download that and install as you did.

Thanks @Dubz I haven't tried the TC yet, but I am right in saying, that my Kanger Subox Tank will work with n Nickel coil, right?

Just wanna show this quick, I quickly "wrapped" my VTC in carbon stick-on. Not completely, just the sides, bottom and top...
5250005044bacf00395e3a644d65a5f9.jpg

I heard that the upgrade allows you to go up to 75w

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I heard that the upgrade allows you to go up to 75w

Ok just upgraded my firmware and it does push it up to 75w amazing

Yup 75w goodness but it drains batteries quickly ;)

This firmware version also allows the use of SS wire for TC.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yup 75w goodness but it drains batteries quickly ;)

This firmware version also allows the use of SS wire for TC.

Yip amazing first time experience where I can update firmware...

All on 1 screen info even though I do miss the other view its cool

My vaping style wouldnt really need me to vape at 75w but who knows im evolving as a vaper everyday

You can use version 1.3 if i recall. Same specs but with old layout.

Ok I have a question, does anyone else have an issue with the TC? I only use SS TC tho - it works great for 12 hours, then suddenly I get the protection message when firing the button. This started on my sub tank - can only use this in power mode never in TC. And now the Billow works for about 12 hours then TC protection starts up. The tank still works on power mode. I have tried the 1.30 firmware and the 2.0.

The frustrating past is the coil still looks good. I am a bit sad, since the SS TC is working fine for my brother.

I have found with my evic VT when it sometimes jumps out temp mode something is not fastened properly, atomizer or maybe check the post screws. I think that sometimes the heating up of the coils may have something to do with it. Temp control must have a good solid connection for it to work. Usually I just give the post screws a tighten and all is back to normal.
Hope this helps.

I have found with my evic VT when it sometimes jumps out temp mode something is not fastened properly, atomizer or maybe check the post screws. I think that sometimes the heating up of the coils may have something to do with it. Temp control must have a good solid connection for it to work. Usually I just give the post screws a tighten and all is back to normal.
Hope this helps.
Then I just wonder why it does that tho - works for half a day then stops.

Mine also takes a while to start jumping out off TC. I think it has something to do with the constant heating and cooling of the coils.
But I could be wrong, I just know it works for me.
Also using a Billow by the way.

Back