EVL Reaper V2

I was advised by John that cotton not touch the air tube.. which I did follow but still leaks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I was advised by John that cotton not touch the air tube.. which I did follow but still leaks

I have cleaned my two reapers and will play with them again after VapeCon... I won't give up because I love the flavour and juice capacity.

Ok... Enjoy vapecon .. please keep me posted when you figure it out hahaha.. till then the beloved Skyline

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Little competition.
Spot the difference between.
1.Atty Stand for general use.
IMG_2388.jpg

2.Atty Stand for use with the Grim Reaper
IMG_2389.jpg

;):(:eek::aaaaa:

The EVL Reaper has been resting for a few months because I was getting frustrated with leaking on the refill... not sure what I did different this time but so far so good and holding thumbs because it has fantastic flavour... I guess if I was honest I would say the Skyline and Reaper are on a par flavour wise and on top of the RTA Flavour List... and the extended tank on the Reaper is a win!

But the Reaper is back in the team because I'm trying to objectively evaluate the high end RTA's...
EVLReaper 001.JPG EVLReaper 002.JPG EVLReaper 003.JPG EVLReaper 004.JPG

Well the Reaper does not leak during usage but the leak on refill is still there so that's a fail. Such a pity because the flavour is fantastic and on par with the Skyline. :confused:

The Ti Reaper came out of the display cabinet. I know a lot more about wicking now and Titanium Fibre Cotton is awesome! Well with my wicking there was no leak on refill so I may have mastered the Reaper at last. Still a really good flavour RTA!
EVL 001.JPG EVL 002.JPG

Back