Exploring the Top Vape Pod Systems of 2024

Cici

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
The vaping landscape continues to evolve, offering new and improved pod systems that cater to a wide range of preferences. In 2024, the focus is on devices that blend convenience, performance, and style. For those curious about the latest innovations in vape pod systems, a curated selection highlighting the top choices offers insights into what makes each stand out. This guide not only presents the best options but also delves into their features, helping users make informed decisions. For a detailed overview, visit Top 5 Best Vape Pod Systems of 2024.

Attachments

• KD01、KD02.jpg
    KD01、KD02.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 18
I have used the Smok Nord 5 for about 4 months. great device for DTL vaping.
I used a Vapresso Xros Mini for about 2 months. also a great device.

both have the same problem for my liberal mind. I feel like I am creating too much waste discarding a pod or a coil adfter use. did not feel good. because I was on freebase I move to a mod and atomizer set up so I could be more eco friendly.

then on a whim I got myself a Vapresso Eco nano.
Coil is now 2 bottles of juice in and still vaping like new. and I think that is due to the amount of liquid around the coil keeping it cool and allowing it to last much longer.

Between the 3 its not a fair comparrison, as you cant do Freebase in the Eco nano.
but comparing the Xros and the Eco nano its a massive difference and I believe the Eco nano is the real solition to the disposable problem. if you are into disposables try the eco nano and see if there is a point to a disposavle after that.

both have the same problem for my liberal mind. I feel like I am creating too much waste discarding a pod or a coil adfter use. did not feel good. because I was on freebase I move to a mod and atomizer set up so I could be more eco friendly.

Coil is now 2 bottles of juice in and still vaping like new. and I think that is due to the amount of liquid around the coil keeping it cool and allowing it to last much longer.

Between the 3 its not a fair comparrison, as you cant do Freebase in the Eco nano.
but comparing the Xros and the Eco nano its a massive difference and I believe the Eco nano is the real solition to the disposable problem. if you are into disposables try the eco nano and see if there is a point to a disposavle after that.
I believe that Eco Nano has quite a large tank too.

My news is; I've switched from Caliburns to Xros Nano 3s. Overall I am happy, the flavour is better, it's 100% leak free (versus a leak guarantee in the Caiburns), the flavour is better but there is one drawback - battery life and charging. The Caliburn (Tenet especially) last quite a bit longer and (strangely) charge quite a bit faster.

Dude I also don't dig pods for the eco-friendly problem. Seems so wasteful in general tho too.

And I love building an epic new coil.

Dude I also don't dig pods for the eco-friendly problem. Seems so wasteful in general tho too.

And I love building an epic new coil.
I am nto good at making my own coils. but I do enjoy re wicking my deck more than I should

Tried a few myself—had a go with one that promised the moon but gave me nothing but trouble with leaky pods. Then there was this other one, looked slick and all, but the battery life was a joke. Ended up giving up on both. It's a bit of a hit or miss sometimes, finding something that genuinely balances looks with performance.

Interestingly, I ended up snagging a puff from a friend's vape from Relx not too long ago. They had this rich, smooth flavor going on that really caught me off guard—in a good way. Honestly, it was enough to make me switch over. Currently puffing on their stuff and pretty content with it.

Last edited:
I've been using pods since I started Vaping. Use it almost everyday. Coils are an issue but, I can rebuild what I can and the others I can't is not too much to mention.
The plus side is, the used coils can be recycled.

While I still use RTA's 97% of the time, the two pretty good pod systems are the SX Mini Pure Max and the Orion V2.
Pods 2.JPGPods.JPG

While I still use RTA's 97% of the time, the two pretty good pod systems are the SX Mini Pure Max and the Orion V2.
View attachment 289275View attachment 289276

Pretty much the same here. I prefer MTL RTAs. I do have the puremax in rotation for convenience, especially when travelling. Ive tried plenty other disposables and pods but the puremax really offers a fantastic balance. I get to use my own juices and the airflow is decently adjustable.

Back