[EXTREMELY RARE!!!] Vape Forward Vaporflask Stout TC Box Mod 100W {Black} (A true Collector's item in NEW SEALED condition!) [R600]

Raul Don

Proud Vaper From Durban, KZN
LV

Awards
Item: Vape Forward Vaporflask Stout TC Box Mod 100W {BLACK}
Description:
Vape Forward Vaporflask Stout TC Box Mod 100W:
Vaporflask Stout Mod offers a new look, one that still feels very comfortable in the hand. The compact chassis is easily pocketable and carry friendly, with a soft curvature throughout the device for incredible user experience. On the control face, there is an intuitive OLED display, a signature SS firing button, a USB port for charging and two adjustment buttons. Powered by a single 26650 battery, the mod is capable of a maximum output power of 100W and temperature controlled support for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless heating elements. The battery access mechanism implements a magnetized hinge design for effective and efficient battery replacement. Combining the precision machining of VaporFlask with the technological prowess of Wismec, the VaporFlask Stout is definitely the BEST regulated 26650 Mod available!
Parameters
Size: 46.5*30.0*85.3mm
Thread Type: 510 thread
Cell type: High-rate 26650 cell(discharging current should be above 35A )
Output Mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW/Bypass Mode
Output Wattage: 1-100w
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.0ohm for TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode 0.1-3.5ohm for VW/ Bypass mode
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F(TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode)
Colour: BLACK
Vaporflask Stout TC Box Mod comes with:
>Vaporflask Stout TC Box Mod
>USB Cable
>User Manual
Price: R600 (Shipping NOT included in price!)
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash/EFT/Instant Money/E-Wallet
Warranty: n/a
Packaging: Mod is still SEALED; NEW!
Authentic/Clone: AUTHENTIC
Condition: Sealed; NEW
Reason: Unused Gift
Shipping: YES; I've done 100s of domestic shipments around South Africa
Link: Just type in VAPE FORWARD STOUT into YouTube. 20201127_235931.jpg20201127_235947.jpg20201127_235951.jpg20201128_000005.jpg20201128_000020.jpg

If you're a MOD collector; This is the perfect addition to your collection!

Would make the perfect vape gift for a fellow vaper at an affordable, realistic price since the item is NEW!

Looks like a really cool mod, never even heard of it before today
Hi Chris; there are really 3 reasons why somebody would purchase this:
>They are Mod collectors & would like to collect this rare gem to add it to their collection.
>They have a vape friend who's birthday is coming up & are looking for the ideal affordable vape gift for them.
>They have a nice MTL RTA/RDA & would like the perfect efficient Mod to put it on. This only needs ONE 26650 battery so therefore no worries of your battery pairs getting mixed up etc. Especially if the Atty is BLACK; the match is perfect!

I'd be more than delighted for somebody to buy this & then do a video review on it if they wanted to. At the end of the day, it's a "BLAST FROM THE PAST" Mod.
@KZOR can definitely vouch for me

I'd love to buy it, unfortunately strapped for cash at the moment although it is priced at a steal

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Back