Exvape Expromizer V4 MTL RTA

I must say, I love the matte black Expro but the SS Looks so good, MUST... REFRAIN... FROM... BUYING... ANOTHER V4.
View attachment 210028

Is your mirage Gunmetal or black?
Mines gunmetal and you're making me think about this matte black expro now.
Because i've yet to find a matching gunmetal atty for the mod - unless i wait for the intake MTL.

@Rafique congrats on ordering your Expro v4!
images

one thing, i will never be able to survive without you good people.
Savings, whats that :D

now do we go bezerker or wait for the intake mtl... hmmmmm

Is your mirage Gunmetal or black?
Mines gunmetal and you're making me think about this matte black expro now.
Because i've yet to find a matching gunmetal atty for the mod - unless i wait for the intake MTL.
I have a black mirage, I never knew they made a gunmetal one, never seen one, but I think the matte black Expro will still look great on it

I have a black mirage, I never knew they made a gunmetal one, never seen one, but I think the matte black Expro will still look great on it

There's the gunmetal. Maybe we need to arrange a playdate one of the days for your expro and my Mirage and see how they go

PSX_20200815_165900.jpg

one thing, i will never be able to survive without you good people.
Savings, whats that :D

now do we go bezerker or wait for the intake mtl... hmmmmm

Can't comment on the the new Intake, but the Bskr v2 has a proven track record of being a boss MTL atty! Ask @Irfaan Ebrahim , he'll tell you ;), he's not a reviewer ( :rolleyes: ) but he knows his stuff #wouldtherealkobuspleasestandup

There's the gunmetal. Maybe we need to arrange a playdate one of the days for your expro and my Mirage and see how they go

View attachment 210037
Not a problem, drop me a message and we can arrange a play date anytime, there is a very slight difference between the black and GM Mirage so I still maintain that its going to look good

I almost bought a black expromizer today... luckily I managed to scrape some self control together.E49E4966-8A48-476C-B51F-8EDED7627A97.jpeg

Happy to report that life is happier... rebuilt and used less wick this time and now I’m actually getting a bubble after each hit - much better!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that’s great @Darth Vaper
Is the flavour better too for you?

I think I am having a similar problem with mine. My wells aren’t stuffed but I didn’t thin out the wick and they may have been a tad too long. I don’t see bubbles, maybe saw one. Flavour is average, not good. So I think it’s my wicking. Need to rewick and make it thinner and just touching the base - or do something different.

using a 2.5mm ID VV fused Clapton. About 0.9 ohms.

that’s great @Darth Vaper
Is the flavour better too for you?

I think I am having a similar problem with mine. My wells aren’t stuffed but I didn’t thin out the wick and they may have been a tad too long. I don’t see bubbles, maybe saw one. Flavour is average, not good. So I think it’s my wicking. Need to rewick and make it thinner and just touching the base - or do something different.

using a 2.5mm ID VV fused Clapton. About 0.9 ohms.
I should have taken a photo when I rewicked but didn’t. I was actually thinking, while rewicking, that my cotton is too thin and it’s going to leak but then I remembered top airflow and proceeded.

Fresh wicks! Still running the single SS 26g build. This juice is very good, but it's not wick friendly.
IMG_20201008_091055.jpg IMG_20201008_091337.jpg

I am also due for a re-wick tonight and will take some pictures.
What are your (everyone) thoughts on coil height, have you played around with it yet?
I have done lower down and higher up with two different coils (MTL Alien and VV Superfine) and in both cases the flavour was better/crisper on the lower down build.

I am also due for a re-wick tonight and will take some pictures.
What are your (everyone) thoughts on coil height, have you played around with it yet?
I have done lower down and higher up with two different coils (MTL Alien and VV Superfine) and in both cases the flavour was better/crisper on the lower down build.

img_20200923_124159-jpg.208526

Back