Exvape Expromizer V4 vs Kayfun mini V3

ddk1979

All Vaped Out
LV

Awards
So first off, I need to stress that while the Expromizer V4 is authentic, the Kayfun mini V3 is a clone.

Secondly, this is not a full review, rather, it is a comparison of the draws of the two rta's.
For a full review have a look at Vaping with Vic

All I'm going to say w.r.t. the quality of the vape is that, for me, the Expromizer is the hands down winner, by a significant margin !

The Airflow Control

This is definitely a mtl rta ONLY.
The airflow control has 6 very small holes so the draw is from an EXTREMELY tight one to a medium draw (no very loose mtl draw).
The holes, according to the exvape.com website, are 1mm each (they feel much, much smaller) but the small bore of the other components (discussed below) definitely restricts the draw much more than I expected - as I said above, the draw with all the airholes open is a medium draw.
Possibly the placement of the coil can also have some effect on the draw. . (???)

Image 1 - The Airholes

1.jpg

Ok, so now we get to the comparisons between the Expromzer V4 and the Kayfun mini v.

The mouthpiece/driptip

The top of the Expromizer driptip is narrower (smaller bore) than that of the kayfun mini v3.
The KF mini has the same bore throughout its' length (image 2) while the bore of the Expromizer becomes narrower along its length so that the bottom of the Expromizer is narrower than at the top (image 3).

Image 2 - Top of the Driptips : Expromizer vs Kayfun
(Yes, I noticed that the o-ring of the KF mini on the right is damaged)

2.jpg

Image 3 - Expromizer Driptip Only : Wider at the Top and narrower at the Bottom

3.jpg

Image 4 - Bottom of driptip and the Top Cap (KF mini on the left)
Note that the size of the hole in the top cap follows that of the bottom of each driptip respectively

4.jpg

The Top of the Chimney
The Expromizer chimney has a smaller bore than that of the Kayfun v3 mini

Image 5 - Chimney bore comparison (kayfun on the bottom left)

5.jpg

I haven't compared the air inlet in the build decks since I have coils fitted and don't want to go through the hassle of taking them out and replacing them again.

Nevertheless, from the images above, one can clearly see that everything in the Expromizer is geared to a mtl draw and even the presence of
6 x 1mm airholes doesn't result in a loose mtl draw.

FANTASTIC rta for mtl - worth every cent - money well spent !!!

Last edited:
Fantastic, thanks so much @ddk1979
Winner write up and photo comparison!
:campeon:

The coil placement definitely affects the draw. I recently swapped from an MTL alien to a higher placed MTL staple and the draw is significantly looser. On a side note, the flavour of the Coilology MTL alien is quite a bit better than the staple. The juice flow control and top fill makes this RTA an absolute dream to work with.
The only thing to note, especially of you are vaping strong flavours, is that the very narrow chimney might be a really tough clean if you don’t have an ultrasonic. Also, once clean you need to give all the parts a really good shake to make sure as much water as possible gets out of all the little holes.
This RTA is so damn good, my FOMO alarms stayed completely quiet when Bogan’s Ether launched. I think my MTL search os complete, unless I can find a matte black Expromizer somewhere.

The only thing to note, especially of you are vaping strong flavours, is that the very narrow chimney might be a really tough clean if you don’t have an ultrasonic. Also, once clean you need to give all the parts a really good shake to make sure as much water as possible gets out of all the little holes.

@CJB85 , to clean I use the brushes below.
To dry I twist the corner of one sheet of toilet paper so that it becomes pointed and long and it goes into all those small holes.

2.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:
Back