False advertising

Muhammad-Vaper

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi, I am extremely disappointed with the false advertising by Lung Candy for the opening of their new store, I along with a few of my mates left early and drove a great distance to attend the opening, we were amongst the first 10 people to arrive, when the store opened there was no welcome or even any gifts or opening specials and the email advertising the opening clearly said there would be something for the first 15 people in line, me along with many other vapers left in disappointment without buying anything.
The problem is not not getting any free gifts but is the false advertising which was done, I can't believe a company like Lung Candy could do this, I don't think me or any of my mates would ever support them in the future

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-19-14-33-36.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-19-14-33-36.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 101
Agreed left early to get there to be the first 15 and get some good deals but to my disappointment there was none.

That is very disappointing.

Edit- I'm Glad everything was sorted out. Great work Lung Candy Really great service from your side.

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Apologies about the confusion around the free gifts to the first 15 people through the door.

I can assure you that these were set aside and handed out.

If any of you were left out or didn't receive a personal greeting and your gift please message me with your contact numbers and I will personally rectify this for you.

We had quite a rush when the doors opened and we even had people waiting from 7:00 this morning for the opening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I am extremely disappointed with the false advertising by Lung Candy for the opening of their new store, I along with a few of my mates left early and drove a great distance to attend the opening, we were amongst the first 10 people to arrive, when the store opened there was no welcome or even any gifts or opening specials and the email advertising the opening clearly said there would be something for the first 15 people in line, me along with many other vapers left in disappointment without buying anything.
The problem is not not getting any free gifts but is the false advertising which was done, I can't believe a company like Lung Candy could do this, I don't think me or any of my mates would ever support them in the future

Think it's a bit harsh to come and complain straight away on a social media platform but that is just my view. Personally think a pm first to settle the matter would have been a better move.
From my side, with my purchase I received my free gift of a lung candy branded micro fiber cloth. I think the staff dealt with the large rush of people that entered the store upon opening very well.

Well done lung candy. May this matter be settled amicably.

Thanks guys. Happy that we can resolve this.

If anybody else feels in any way that the service today wasn't up to our normal levels please PM me or email shop@lungcandy.co.za with any concerns.

I was there today but arrived later in the afternoon, so didnt see the opening.
Was a fun day and great to see the development and steady progress of another ECIGSSA supporting vendor over quite some time.

Welcome to the forum @Muhammad-Vaper - i see this is your first post.
Hope you get sorted out by @Maxxis - he is known to give good service
When you get a chance, please introduce yourself to the community at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/page-394#post-464096

I've ordered from most online vendors in SA and have had the best experience with Lung Candy. My first order was for a Black Crius and when it arrived in Cape Town the next day, it turned out to be a SS version. The box however had the black tickbox marked, so it was not the vendors fault. Johan arranged for the return of the incorrect item at no charge and sent the right colour with free goodies to the value of at least R300 with it. I was floored....

Thanks for the Minikin V2 last week @Maxxis!!!!!

I've ordered from most online vendors in SA and have had the best experience with Lung Candy. My first order was for a Black Crius and when it arrived in Cape Town the next day, it turned out to be a SS version. The box however had the black tickbox marked, so it was not the vendors fault. Johan arranged for the return of the incorrect item at no charge and sent the right colour with free goodies to the value of at least R300 with it. I was floored....

Thanks for the Minikin V2 last week @Maxxis!!!!!

Absolute pleasure. Thanks for the excellent feedback.

Agree fully here @Maxxis always go above and beyond in terms of customer service. I too picked up a V2 about 2 weeks ago and in the past before my DIY days they always supplied my a steady stream of juice.

My first order I just missed out on a Black Limitless RDTA and Johan sent me on a seperate waybill at their cost a damaged black one free of charge to repair myself if I could. Turned out fantastically and still chucking clouds today.

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Back