FAQ for Ozone cleaning

XTAR

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Nowadays everyone has begun to pay attention to controlling viral infections and cutting off the passage of the suction channel. "Disinfection" has become a hot word in our lives because it is to prevent infectious diseases.

There are many ways of disinfection. I found that many cleaning companies use the Ozone generator to do the cleaning work. So today I want to discuss the Ozone cleaning with you.

The principle of ozone killing viruses is accomplished by directly destroying ribonucleic acid or deoxynucleic acid. The scope of ozone sterilization and disinfection is very wide, it can kill bacterial propagules and spores, viruses, fungi, etc., and can also destroy botulinum toxin.

Ozone disinfection characteristics

upload_2020-4-17_19-12-17.png

1. Ozone is a gas. It is in a free state in the air. It diffuses quickly and has a strong diffusion. It has a strong sterilization effect on bacterial viruses and unsprouted spores. There will be no dead ends in anti-virus. As long as it is in a sealed state, ozone can sterilize any objects in the sealed space without dead corners.

2. The speed of ozone sterilization is very fast. Research data shows that the ozone disinfection effect is 600-3000 times that of chlorine.

3. The oxides produced in the process of ozone sterilization are non-toxic, odorless, and can be quickly decomposed into oxygen without secondary pollution; if ozone is placed in the drinking water, seawater or sewage of breeding water, it can increase the dissolved oxygen in the water The amount is good for purification, so ozone is called a universal disinfectant.

4. Ozone is generated locally in the application, which is very simple, complete, economical and affordable. As long as an ozone disinfection machine can be used with production.

Next time, I will share more information. Now let us know your questions about Ozone cleaning.

Last edited:
Back