Fasttech orders shared experiences (deliveries, reviews ect.)

Thanks for the like @87hunter hope your package gets here soon i've read on your thread that it has been "demolished" not sure what to make of that... Best of luck man

Thanks for the like @87hunter hope your package gets here soon i've read on your thread that it has been "demolished" not sure what to make of that... Best of luck man
Thanks mate, I've tried both your tracking sites, the first doesn't use the word demolished which is great

I was mistaken nooooo... it has not landed in the country yet, ive sent a ticket into fasttech they told me they'd make the tracking number as soon as it gets there. I thought like the avg flight time from hongkong to rsa would be 13.45hrs, so along with the strange 26hr updates(translated from chinese) i thought it was already here

I have a package that left HK on the 28th,it will probably get scanned at jimc by feb.You will most likely only receive your pack march/april.I use a app called trackchecker

Nooooooooo thats waay too long, patience is a virtue yes. But impatience and impulsivity are two of my less admirable qualities. Im going to have to look for a cheap local place to get a cheap and nasty rda to hold me over until then

It seems i spoke too fast... Slowtech seems to be doing muuuuch better with Singapore Post than HKpost:GODZILLA: FASTTECH2.jpg

has anyone recently tried ordering from fasttech ?? i am trying to order a goon styled rda, Limitless RDTA, Smok v8 Q4 coils nothing seems to go through. It says e-cigarette devices are not allowed in SA.

I have a brand new Limitless Plus RDTA for sale.
PM me and make an offer.

i hear people get their packages but it takes a long time to get through south african customs its a mix between incompetence, corruption and laziness they have a 2 month backlog. but if you can justify the saving you can get a customs clearance guy online who will charge you a few bucks to get it pushed through in a day or 3. ive ordered a few cheap items and im still waiting, so a clearance agent might not be a bad idea if you can justify it. If not better get ready to wait 2 months plus. Google:clearance agent and get a few quotes

Attachments

• tracking blow out brains NOW.jpg
    tracking blow out brains NOW.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 18
As you can see its been in the country since the 10th, and the idiots at the customs office have not bothered to look at it scan it or anything yet

Hey guys I'm super new to ordering anything from over seas and was thinking of pulling the trigger on 2 rda's on fasttech. I haven't seen any new posts here about them and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently? What it experience with them was? I was going to order from 3fvape but the amount of negative reviews across the board has changed my mind. Thanks a mill in advance for replying to me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm super new to ordering anything from over seas and was thinking of pulling the trigger on 2 rda's on fasttech. I haven't seen any new posts here about them and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently? What it experience with them was? I was going to order from 3fvape but the amount of negative reviews across the board has changed my mind. Thanks a mill in advance for replying to me

Hey dude my experience with fasttech was pleasant in retrospect its dirt cheap and the quality of the items are alright aslong as you read the reviews you wont get f**ked. It takes very long like 2-3 months but delivery is free and the prices are insane. The other thing is avoid the tanks as they dont always give you good o-rings but if you get spares from there itll be fine as long as the glass didnt break during travel. Also check the internet for discount codes they always have some discount going. Then also get the tracking option and check via multiple trackers for good info. it works well if you order once a month and recieve staggered packages first month no package but by the second or third you get monthly cheap vape gear from 2-3 months back

Hey dude my experience with fasttech was pleasant in retrospect its dirt cheap and the quality of the items are alright aslong as you read the reviews you wont get f**ked. It takes very long like 2-3 months but delivery is free and the prices are insane. The other thing is avoid the tanks as they dont always give you good o-rings but if you get spares from there itll be fine as long as the glass didnt break during travel. Also check the internet for discount codes they always have some discount going. Then also get the tracking option and check via multiple trackers for good info. it works well if you order once a month and recieve staggered packages first month no package but by the second or third you get monthly cheap vape gear from 2-3 months back
Thanks a mil for replying to me and the advice. I hear they no longer deliver to south africa which is a pitty. I managed to get a nice deal on gear best will let u know how it goes with them If ur interested. They have an app on the google play store and allot of the items they have are discounted up to 30percent just for using the app

Awesome i'd like to hear from you about gearbest i havent tried them before but it looks promising

I might be wrong but they might be delivering here again. Donald Trump started a trade war with them so they are loosing a ton of money from it so im not sure they get the luxury of being selective to whom they ship

Back