Festive Season Wishes

Deckie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Afternoon all Forumites,

I just want to wish everyone celebrating Christmas, "Merry Christmas", and everyone all the best for 2017. :campeon2::b1::b2::banana:
If you're on the roads, be safe, cautious, and respectful of other road users - most of all, be patient - you will get their even if its a few hours later but at least you'll be alive.

@Rob Fisher - there's a few odds & ends I need to get from @Sir Vape when I get back, don't clear the shop out tooooo much.;)
@Silver - enjoy the break and enjoy fiddling with your new toys and juices. BTW - just kick everyone off the forum, it's costing us money we haven't even used yet.:doh:
@shaunnadan - good to meet you, you're a legend with the biggest heart I've ever experienced. All the best.:campeon:
@BumbleBee , nice meeting you and all the best with your online site & juices - I will be ordering in the new year. The same goes for @Rincewind , goodluck. Great bunch of humans.:banana:

@KieranD , all the best with your new business ventures - still waiting for the Switchbox Panels. 8--)

@BigGuy & @Sir Vape - happy birthday guys, congratulations.

@Andre - your passion for DIY humbles me, Thank you.:headbang:

@RichJB - it was a great pleasure meeting you at the Vape Meet & what an inspiration you are to everyone on the forum.:number_one:

@Alex - haven't seen you very active lately but all the best.

@Stosta - keep up the good work & keep the posts running - oh and don't work too hard.

Heck who else sits on the forefront of my vaping mind - Ahhh @Daniel - you can be a lag at times but you are alright, just relax and enjoy vaping - there are soooo many devices out there that it's mind boggling - some work for others and some don't & there's total crap as well. Keep being yourself.

So to all the Admins & members have a great December & we will continue in 2017 without skipping a beat.

Be safe.

Deckie

Last edited:
Thanks so much @Deckie, and I likewise really enjoy reading your posts. Wishing you and your family all the best over the festive season. Hope you have a relaxing break and will be refreshed and ready for 2017!

Awww thanks @Deckie, it's always nice to hear that I'm ok as a human :D

Have a blessed Christmas, and a safe one. I know you're going to be crazy busy over the festive season but don't work any harder than you need to ;)

All the very best @Deckie and a brilliant Christmas and New Year to you and your Family :-D

And on that note - A Splendid Christmas :xmas2: :present: :baloon: and an awesome New Year :neng2kb: :ura: :aaaaa: of 2017 to the ECIGSSA Forum Administration and all the Forum Members.

Wohooooooo to one and all :dancer2:

Thanks @Deckie

What a wonderful message and thread!
Have a great festive season and be safe. Enjoy the Athena Pride!!

Wishing a great holiday time to all. Enjoy the quiet time and the vaping.
Rest well everyone!
I think 2017 is going to be a very busy big year for vaping and ECIGSSA :D

@Deckie

Thank you so much man. Wishing you all the best over the festive season :)

Back