First Buy From the Classified and first Mech.

Tontoe

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Everyone,

Well I am sad to say that my first buy was rather painful and leaves me to think that it would be better to buy new.

So I have purchased a Vandy Vape with three RDA's from @Zegee which I was so excited as it came with a Goon clone which even though a clone was a Goon and was seen to give some mind blowing flavors etc etc . So yes I must say he was patient with the wait for TimeFreight as they were the whole day late.

So non the less the money was cleared within minuted of the in-box PM and the package sent within the day. Long awaited all three day for Time Freight to get it to me and my impatient self being about as happy as a kid at Christmas was all to excited to receive the package.

Bursting at the seams to open it when I did I wont lie I felt a little let down. Firstly the Mod was full of whatever caramel tobacco was used in it before and had subsequently had soaked into the packaging leaving this horribly wonderful Caramel Tobacco. The Goon was not in very good shape but that was ok as long as it worked the paint chips etc were to be expected and I could deal with that. As for the Derringer and Rematty clones they too were all gunked up with old Juice and the old coils were left in and in the rematty there was even old cotton.

This for me was really shocking to find that someone who has been on the forum and even said that the long standing members would vouch for him sent me this as a purchase.

So I left it for this weekend to clean up and sort out and this was when it got fun. So currently once I tried to get the Goon together build some lovely coils and started to prep I found that the one post on the goon was loose. At a closer look I found that the center pin had been shredded in side and broken rendering this useless.

So now I am left with two old RDA's that I am not happy with a broken goon and juice that has been left into the RDA's for so long its caked up all the center pins. They are so caked up that even in the vice I am scared to put any more pressure encase they break.

So here is my ultimate bug bear, knowing this is a mech mod, knowing the dangers that lie in mechanical squonking should the RDA Short I will still sold this lot for R750 which is R20 less than new on the thought that I was getting three working and SAFE RDA's from the person I was buying from.

Guys and Girl please please please be very careful when purchasing Mech Devices and RDA's from people second hand and make sure you properly check them before you even attempt to build or use them.

I Honestly feel that I will rather buy new when it comes to Mech Items for sale.

At this point I am now left with a Vandy Vape that will stand there until I have enough cash to go and buy a new RDA for it as these RDA I do not trust whats so ever. #wasteofmoney :(

Hey Everyone,

Well I am sad to say that my first buy was rather painful and leaves me to think that it would be better to buy new.

So I have purchased a Vandy Vape with three RDA's from @Zegee which I was so excited as it came with a Goon clone which even though a clone was a Goon and was seen to give some mind blowing flavors etc etc . So yes I must say he was patient with the wait for TimeFreight as they were the whole day late.

So non the less the money was cleared within minuted of the in-box PM and the package sent within the day. Long awaited all three day for Time Freight to get it to me and my impatient self being about as happy as a kid at Christmas was all to excited to receive the package.

Bursting at the seams to open it when I did I wont lie I felt a little let down. Firstly the Mod was full of whatever caramel tobacco was used in it before and had subsequently had soaked into the packaging leaving this horribly wonderful Caramel Tobacco. The Goon was not in very good shape but that was ok as long as it worked the paint chips etc were to be expected and I could deal with that. As for the Derringer and Rematty clones they too were all gunked up with old Juice and the old coils were left in and in the rematty there was even old cotton.

This for me was really shocking to find that someone who has been on the forum and even said that the long standing members would vouch for him sent me this as a purchase.

So I left it for this weekend to clean up and sort out and this was when it got fun. So currently once I tried to get the Goon together build some lovely coils and started to prep I found that the one post on the goon was loose. At a closer look I found that the center pin had been shredded in side and broken rendering this useless.

So now I am left with two old RDA's that I am not happy with a broken goon and juice that has been left into the RDA's for so long its caked up all the center pins. They are so caked up that even in the vice I am scared to put any more pressure encase they break.

So here is my ultimate bug bear, knowing this is a mech mod, knowing the dangers that lie in mechanical squonking should the RDA Short I will still sold this lot for R750 which is R20 less than new on the thought that I was getting three working and SAFE RDA's from the person I was buying from.

Guys and Girl please please please be very careful when purchasing Mech Devices and RDA's from people second hand and make sure you properly check them before you even attempt to build or use them.

I Honestly feel that I will rather buy new when it comes to Mech Items for sale.

At this point I am now left with a Vandy Vape that will stand there until I have enough cash to go and buy a new RDA for it as these RDA I do not trust whats so ever. #wasteofmoney :(
This is not the norm on the ecigssa classified section.
I suggest contacting the seller and asking for some sort of help to rectify the situation.
Was the condition disclosed in the ad or privately?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Can't really comment on the situation outlined above as we haven't heard both sides.
However, I would be truly horrified if I received a second-hand atty which included the coil, cotton and leaking juice. Apart from lack of respect to the buyer, what about the health risks ? Was the buyer expected to use the atty like this ? There you go bud, I vaped half the tank and left the rest for you :confused:.

This is sad to hear. I don't know the story from both sides but I will say this, whenever I sell something I give it in the state that I would expect to find it if I was the buyer.

I have written it off as a bad experience and just wanted to share my story as a warning to others to make sure they check their equipment as this could have gone horribly wrong if the Rda caused a short while vaping.

Hey Everyone,

Hi @Tontoe thanks for the chat from my side apologies for the state in which product was received not a norm unfortunately that was not acceptable on my part.

As discussed will sort things out Monday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey man thanks for getting hold of me and rectifying everything so quickly. I really appreciate you being so good about it.

Have an awesome weekend

Bigups to @Zegee for sorting this out.
@Tontoe i would suggest chatting with the person involved privately before posting on the forum. I understand your frustration, but its good practice to give the benefit of the doubt.
If the seller then gives u the round around, then by all means name and shame.
Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Back