First RDA: Vandy Vape Mesh

How did it go with bumping up the wattage?

Excellent. Another thing you can try before changing your coil setup is slightly reduce amount of cotton you have in there. It might be too tight which can also restrict your airflow.
Im no techie but I estimate that on a 0.14 build your wattage should be on the higher end (100W upwards) to get that boost from a VooPoo.
Try as many things as possible before dumping the mesh coil cos I would imagine individuality was the reason you went with the device. I make decisions sometimes wanting to be unique and if that was your reason, give it your best shot before deciding to chuck it. Remember a VooPoo still has that delay before it starts rocking the coils. So what for that ramp up...it's Legen....wait for it.....wait for it...DARY!
And thats where the VooPoo shines for its value.

All the best.

Excellent. Another thing you can try before changing your coil setup is slightly reduce amount of cotton you have in there. It might be too tight which can also restrict your airflow.
Im no techie but I estimate that on a 0.14 build your wattage should be on the higher end (100W upwards) to get that boost from a VooPoo.
Try as many things as possible before dumping the mesh coil cos I would imagine individuality was the reason you went with the device. I make decisions sometimes wanting to be unique and if that was your reason, give it your best shot before deciding to chuck it. Remember a VooPoo still has that delay before it starts rocking the coils. So what for that ramp up...it's Legen....wait for it.....wait for it...DARY!
And thats where the VooPoo shines for its value.

All the best.
Thanks a mil sash. I will try this out and update you on it. Reason why I got mesh was that it was different and wanted to try it out seeing that this is the first Rda i bought. I'll take a bit of the cotton off and see how it respond. It's also a good thing that it supports normal coil builds as well that way it isnt a wasted buy. :)

UPDATE:

Ok. So I bought some coils from Vape O Wave in Centurion and setup a single coil system. I changed the cotton to some Japanese cotton as well and i'm still getting a muted taste. :( I don't know if there are settings I need to change on the mod. I will post a picture of the new setup. 20171117_214835.jpg 20171117_214956.jpg

What juice are you vaping in there @Bhavik798 ?
Does it taste better in other devices?

The current flavor is Mystic Nectar Emerald Scrub. I do not have another device to use it in unfortunately.

Ok, I dont know that juice
Your coil seems ok but i dont know the atty either
Make sure the coil is aligned correctly with the airhole/s

Im afraid i cant really advise you further but perhaps try the juice on a friend's setup to see
Maybe it will help to narrow down what the problem is

The airholes should be directly in front of the coils.
Dont put them in front of the wick at all, you will get unnecessary muted flavour and leaking, and the airflow won't be nearly as smooth or effective.

Its really wierd im getting very little flavour now... hmm maybe i need to see how theirs is setup?
You should be getting good flavour from mesh and heavy cloud but you need to go at higher wattages with mesh with 0.14 build you need at very least 100w

Back