First time DiY, tips and tricks Needed.

I prefer the NI 0.15 coil smokes like a beast the ti coil seemed to smoke lesser although the flavour was there
Oh my goodness Sebastian. You can tell I am a novice. I pump 120 C and 30 Watts on the eLeaf i Stick 60 TC and that is sufficient for me, even with 6% nicotine.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness Sebastian. You can tell I am a novice. I pump 120 C and 30 Watts on the eLeaf i Stick 60 TC and that is sufficient for me, even with 6% nicotine.

Well I used only 3mg nic even 0 at times. But I mean 30w is perfect if it suites you. You do you.

Mine doesn't fire at that setting ;( . I'm just glad I'm not using 45w@300-310C anymore.

Hey all

I have been mixing for a very short time but have done my research and have made the needed mistakes so that i can assist felow vapers

@TheSTRAFF

Firstly which brand of concentrates will you be using?

Thats very very important - e-juicerecipes.com will give you info and recomendations on what percetages to use concentrates so that you wouldnt need to throw away juices necessarily, will allow you to have some more info on the ingredients you using

Stick with recipes and use the brands that was metioned in the recipes

E.g.

5% bavarian cream from tfa and 5% bavarian cream from capella is not exactly the same

When choosing recipes, choose something that was reviewed, this will gove you more info on the consistency of the recipe and its quality, also what could be substituted and not

Mixing...

I have a 5ml syringe, 10ml and 20ml

Makes things easy

Nitrate gloves if u feel like you might be clumsy when mixing ur nic

Bowl of water to clean instruments and a vape towel or cloth

Any further questions

Im here...

Welcome to the world of diying

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
On point and to the point. Nice post thank you.

Hey all

I have been mixing for a very short time but have done my research and have made the needed mistakes so that i can assist felow vapers

@TheSTRAFF

Firstly which brand of concentrates will you be using?

Thats very very important - e-juicerecipes.com will give you info and recomendations on what percetages to use concentrates so that you wouldnt need to throw away juices necessarily, will allow you to have some more info on the ingredients you using

Stick with recipes and use the brands that was metioned in the recipes

E.g.

5% bavarian cream from tfa and 5% bavarian cream from capella is not exactly the same

When choosing recipes, choose something that was reviewed, this will gove you more info on the consistency of the recipe and its quality, also what could be substituted and not

Mixing...

I have a 5ml syringe, 10ml and 20ml

Makes things easy

Nitrate gloves if u feel like you might be clumsy when mixing ur nic

Bowl of water to clean instruments and a vape towel or cloth

Any further questions

Im here...

Welcome to the world of diying

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
Hi
Also getting my diy stuff this week. Using n cuboid with serpent tank. Going to mix 5ml at a time so start. Read about adding distilled water. How much should i add in 5ml? Going to make a 30%pg and 70%vg. I know the juice i bought has disabled water or saline in just dont know how much. And idee?

Hi
Also getting my diy stuff this week. Using n cuboid with serpent tank. Going to mix 5ml at a time so start. Read about adding distilled water. How much should i add in 5ml? Going to make a 30%pg and 70%vg. I know the juice i bought has disabled water or saline in just dont know how much. And idee?

if you want to do 30/70 PG/VG then you do not need to add distilled water. If you want to eliminate the PG, thats where you would add water to think out the VG a bit

Back