First try at Dual build deck.

Nick

I want to be the person my dog thinks I am
LV

Awards
Morning guys, be playing with my first dual build deck (griffin) enjoying the vape, just one question, I currently build single decks on my kangertech 0.4 at 17w and as soon as I hit the button I get instant vape but with the dual deck I get a slight delay before I get vape!! Now is this simple because I now vape at lower ohms 0.29 at 23w and the coils take that split second longer to vape the liquid..

Morning guys, be playing with my first dual build deck (griffin) enjoying the vape, just one question, I currently build single decks on my kangertech 0.4 at 17w and as soon as I hit the button I get instant vape but with the dual deck I get a slight delay before I get vape!! Now is this simple because I now vape at lower ohms 0.29 at 23w and the coils take that split second longer to vape the liquid..
To quote an appaling hip-hop song... Turn up the watt! ;)

To quote an appaling hip-hop song... Turn up the watt! ;)

Agreed - crank the wattage.

Remember that the power you are sending to the coils effectively gets halved - half to each coil.

Therefore if you are vaping @ 23w each coil is only then getting 11.5W each.

I assumed this would be the answer, ok time for a new Mod....

you could also consider using a thinner gauge wire if your mod doesnt have more power to crank up

you could also consider using a thinner gauge wire if your mod doesn't have more power to crank up

24g does require more power.
So like @shaunnadan said give thinner gauge a go if you don't have the mod to fire it.

Thanks, I will give it a whirl...... although any excuse for a new Mod...:dancer2:

Shows you how well I know that song hey?
From your touring days as the Viking Hypeman for RunDMC!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back