FIXED - Nevoks - Veego 80w - voltage issue (multiple battery failure in the end)

KrayFish404

El Príncipe de la Niebla
LV

Awards
Hi everyone

With the adapter I have very few issues firing 22mm RTAs.

But now I tried the 0.17 coil and the tank it came with, and it just shows "low voltage" all the time. Changed batteries, nothing. Changed the modes, no matter what, it shows the same error.

It does pick up the coil though, correctly.

Any idea?

Shot @Dela Rey Steyn
I saw someone post something very similar on their site, a guy named Budi Setiadi, here https://www.nevoks.com/products/nevoks-veego80/comment-page-1/#comment-3322

But the response was "please have a check of your email". My own question has been waiting to get moderated.

Seeing that we have this lekker mod sold in many of our shops I'd have thought either mine is shot (doubting though as it reads other tanks quite fine), or the coil, or a setting I am missing, someone should've come accross this issue by now.

Shot @Dela Rey Steyn
I saw someone post something very similar on their site, a guy named Budi Setiadi, here https://www.nevoks.com/products/nevoks-veego80/comment-page-1/#comment-3322

But the response was "please have a check of your email". My own question has been waiting to get moderated.

Seeing that we have this lekker mod sold in many of our shops I'd have thought either mine is shot (doubting though as it reads other tanks quite fine), or the coil, or a setting I am missing, someone should've come accross this issue by now.
what's going on,Kray?

what's going on,Kray?
Hi @Ivyvape

Grand mod, really a good looker.

Just something odd - the mod fires many of my RTA tanks, various ohms. But the second I use your included pod with the 0.17 ohm coil it shows "low voltage" and says "bye" and shuts off.

I've tried different batteries, all fresh, tried firing at 5w, or 80w, same thing.

The mod does pick up the coil correctly, so I would want to doubt that the coil is faulty.

I've also tried switching the mod to Volts mode, or RBA/watts, same thing.

f014566fec574ae931b03e1628e2433c55ce2254.gif

Hi @Ivyvape

Grand mod, really a good looker.

Just something odd - the mod fires many of my RTA tanks, various ohms. But the second I use your included pod with the 0.17 ohm coil it shows "low voltage" and says "bye" and shuts off.

I've tried different batteries, all fresh, tried firing at 5w, or 80w, same thing.

The mod does pick up the coil correctly, so I would want to doubt that the coil is faulty.

I've also tried switching the mod to Volts mode, or RBA/watts, same thing.
Do you have WhatsApp so that you could provide us the video,and then we could solve the problem better?
As for your convenient,, you also could email support@nevoks.com for more assistance.

Now that must be a fluke. Very very strange.

I keep very well care of my batteries. They are charged in pairs, and the ones I use for single battery mods are clearly marked. But I have a whole set of 3 that charges perfectly, runs mods normally, but they just cannot push the amps. So if the tank was MTL, needing about 15w, and the coil was about 0.8 ohm, no issues whatsoever.

But now try the 0.17 coil, needing about 40w, it simply cannot push the amps. They are the LG HE4, LG HE2, and the Samsung 25R. All stuffed.

Oh well problem solved then.

A new issue I found last night in the dark - no thanks to Eskom. I knew the fire button was extremely sensitive, I often found the mod firing whilst just holding it. Last night I found it it the screen. You touch it, and it fires. But that is a problem for another day.

I am updating the heading of this thread.

Now that must be a fluke. Very very strange.

I keep very well care of my batteries. They are charged in pairs, and the ones I use for single battery mods are clearly marked. But I have a whole set of 3 that charges perfectly, runs mods normally, but they just cannot push the amps. So if the tank was MTL, needing about 15w, and the coil was about 0.8 ohm, no issues whatsoever.

But now try the 0.17 coil, needing about 40w, it simply cannot push the amps. They are the LG HE4, LG HE2, and the Samsung 25R. All stuffed.

Oh well problem solved then.

A new issue I found last night in the dark - no thanks to Eskom. I knew the fire button was extremely sensitive, I often found the mod firing whilst just holding it. Last night I found it it the screen. You touch it, and it fires. But that is a problem for another day.

I am updating the heading of this thread.
I also had issues with the mod just firing but that was after I took a pull, it would just continue firing. Messaged @Ivyvape immediately to check if it was an issue reported before. Very kindly she asked for a video and alas, when trying to take a video of it, it just stopped doing it. No idea why but it did.

So far I am loving the form factor of this device, stock coils are also great but kills the battery far too quickly. Need to get a solid 22mm mtl rta on here and I think I've found my new mtl device!

Mine just started doing this auto fire thing.
Anyway of how to solve this problem?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Back