Flavour Art MTS Vape Wizard Concentrate

Puff the Magic Dragon

Grumpy Old Vaper
LV

Awards
I haven't come across this before. Does anyone use it and if so can you please share your experience.

I have quoted the sales bumf below :

"You can make it magic !! MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. Based on our thorough understanding of taste mechanisms, we have developed a product which we believe will increase the pleasure of your vaping experience. MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid. It can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility. Make your vapour fuller and richer.. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you! Suggested dosage 0,5-2% Additional notes on Vape Wizard. we developed it starting from a food flavor that delivers aged, woody and slightly smoky notes. The original flavor was formulated to improve mouthfeel and body, especially for liquid foods and some type of drinks. As it worked well in foodstuff, we decided to make a vape version of it. Then we combined it with Magic Mask ( see its features ), which works on tongue receptor and soften the acid perception. So when we tasted and tested VW, we noticed that theory was right and it delivered its promises. It does not influence the vapour properties, nor boost the steam in any way. It works as a food flavor and the substances we used, when used at subtle level, delivers the full and bodied sensation. It is a very delicate flavor, and its action is on perception inside the mouth. It should be used in combination with other flavor from 0.2 up to 1% max. It tends to lower high notes and boost the background notes. It is a complimentary flavor and should not vaped as such, due to the fact it has an undistinct taste. Its main goal is to round off other flavors."

I haven't come across this before. Does anyone use it and if so can you please share your experience.

I have quoted the sales bumf below :

"You can make it magic !! MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. Based on our thorough understanding of taste mechanisms, we have developed a product which we believe will increase the pleasure of your vaping experience. MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid. It can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility. Make your vapour fuller and richer.. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you! Suggested dosage 0,5-2% Additional notes on Vape Wizard. we developed it starting from a food flavor that delivers aged, woody and slightly smoky notes. The original flavor was formulated to improve mouthfeel and body, especially for liquid foods and some type of drinks. As it worked well in foodstuff, we decided to make a vape version of it. Then we combined it with Magic Mask ( see its features ), which works on tongue receptor and soften the acid perception. So when we tasted and tested VW, we noticed that theory was right and it delivered its promises. It does not influence the vapour properties, nor boost the steam in any way. It works as a food flavor and the substances we used, when used at subtle level, delivers the full and bodied sensation. It is a very delicate flavor, and its action is on perception inside the mouth. It should be used in combination with other flavor from 0.2 up to 1% max. It tends to lower high notes and boost the background notes. It is a complimentary flavor and should not vaped as such, due to the fact it has an undistinct taste. Its main goal is to round off other flavors."

Do many RTA's use plastic on their tanks? On the FA page (https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/733) it says

Warning
Has been reported to crack/melt plastic tanks. May be fine to vape with glass or stainless steel tanks.
Contains Triacetin which has been reported to affect acrylic.

I use mts in some of my mixes but I don't have plastic tanks so I couldn't say about that. It's a great additive if used right and can cut down on steeping a little

I have this but haven't used it yet. After reading the description @Puff the Magic Dragon posted above here when I was on the site I clicked add to cart in a flash. I thought it would be awesome for dressert mixes

Back