Flavour Chasing RDA

UnholyMunk

Skin Basher
LV

Awards
So, I've taken my first big step into RDA's and dripping by getting myself a little Smok M80 Plus and a Subtank mini and borrowing @Neil's plume veil, which by all accounts seems to be an amazing little RDA (I don't have much experience in RDA's, but this has been my favourite so far!).

Now my question is, which do you guys think is the best (or at least very good) flavour chasing RDA? I like to chuck the clouds every now and again, but I'm 100% for flavour over clouds any day, so I'd rather go for something with massive flavour over massive clouds.

I have had my eye on the Marquis RDA, but can be convinced with a good arguement ;)

TIA!

howzit,

were in durbz are you, I have a couple of drippers, if you would like we could arrange a mini meet next week and you could try a few out.
I dont have a marquis but ill see if anyone around does

my favs at the moment is the tugboat v2 on the sig 50
clt v2 on the stingray x
and my bf odin

Marquis is gooed, but a ***** to build on. Currently my Odin is my favorite RDA. I hate the leaking from the negative post holes on the Plume Veil. It does hit hard and has decent flavor though, but still lacking in comparison to the Odin. I stripped a screw in the post on the Plume. Those four post attys just don't have beefy enough screws for me. The Trident is als good for flavour and mouth-tp-lung for me, but also a bit flimsy on the screws. My vote would go towards an Odin any day. I believe Vapemob still had stock

howzit,

were in durbz are you, I have a couple of drippers, if you would like we could arrange a mini meet next week and you could try a few out.
I dont have a marquis but ill see if anyone around does

my favs at the moment is the tugboat v2 on the sig 50
clt v2 on the stingray x
and my bf odin
Hey Dude,

I'd really appreciate it! I'm based in and around Westville. ;)

Marquis is gooed, but a ***** to build on. Currently my Odin is my favorite RDA. I hate the leaking from the negative post holes on the Plume Veil. It does hit hard and has decent flavor though, but still lacking in comparison to the Odin. I stripped a screw in the post on the Plume. Those four post attys just don't have beefy enough screws for me. The Trident is als good for flavour and mouth-tp-lung for me, but also a bit flimsy on the screws. My vote would go towards an Odin any day. I believe Vapemob still had stock
TBH, I've never even heard of the Odin before, I will do some more research ;)

Thanks for the suggestion!

I got myself a Hellboy, its a flavour monster! Mind you, your BUILD and WICKING is THE MOST important part of your vaping experience.

I am a fan of block center posts rather than single center posts. Just makes building dual and quad coils easier.

Try out the Odin, Baal, Hellboy and Mutation X v4. Those are some of my faves.

All I can add is that I agree the Marquis is not an easy build. The Odin gives good flavour and is extremely easy to build.

Totally! Hahaha. I already want the CCI RDA and that new Velocity RDA Aaaaand the Twisted Messes RDA.... SO many toooooys!

@UnholyMunk realy take the time to look into a Reo . It makes dripping so 1980's

:rofl:
I have, and it didn't appeal to me... I only want to drip on occasion when I'm mixing up new flavours have the urge to chuck some clouds, the rest of the time I have my Kayfun and Subtank which keeps me more than happy!

When I do drip however, I want the flavour to be full on. I do realise that having the right build is almost as important as the RDA itself, but I just want to ensure that the RDA I purchase is geared more for flavour than clouds.

@UnholyMunk

Bro i said the same thing you are saying now. But you just wait and see what will happen when you start dripping . Better start saving up for a reo trust me !!!:whip:

Some drippers that I like:

Veritas (is a sonoffabish to build, even more than Marquis)
Plumeveil (just such a versatile dripper!)
CLT v2 (pretty darn good)

Also interested in the Marquis, but for an easier build I am eyeing the Velocity.
Problem is that both those are hefty price drippers, and I kinda feel like the clones won't do it justice...

My experience with drippers is not as extensive as some of the guys that have already commented, but here's my 5 cents anyway.

The Dark Horse is ok with flavour, awesome for clouds
The Veritas is Great for flavour, great for clouds
The Magma is just kak

So, I've taken my first big step into RDA's and dripping by getting myself a little Smok M80 Plus and a Subtank mini and borrowing @Neil's plume veil, which by all accounts seems to be an amazing little RDA (I don't have much experience in RDA's, but this has been my favourite so far!).

Now my question is, which do you guys think is the best (or at least very good) flavour chasing RDA? I like to chuck the clouds every now and again, but I'm 100% for flavour over clouds any day, so I'd rather go for something with massive flavour over massive clouds.

I have had my eye on the Marquis RDA, but can be convinced with a good arguement ;)

TIA!
I would recommend the doge v2. It's quite the versatile rda. It can be configured for both awesome clouds and excellent flavour :D

I would recommend the doge v2. It's quite the versatile rda. It can be configured for both awesome clouds and excellent flavour :D
I have seen the doge v2 come up as a good all round rda... I'll put it down on my list of rda's to check out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Derringer is really great for flavour, but the Nuppin beats all.

My experience with drippers is not as extensive as some of the guys that have already commented, but here's my 5 cents anyway.

The Dark Horse is ok with flavour, awesome for clouds
The Veritas is Great for flavour, great for clouds
The Magma is just kak

And here I thought I was the only one who thinks the Magma is kak. :giggle:

TIA!
My favorite is the tug boat

Derringer
Clt v3 (clouds)
Mutation X v4 Has great flav and cloud.. You should be getting this.

Back