Flavour introduction: Custard Slices

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
A light, fluffy smooth custard.

Vanilla Custards tend to be too sweet, almost as if they are trying to imitate a well known consumer product. This on the other hand is a Vanilla Custard which is not laden with too many creams and sweetness which reminds you of why you love custards in the first place. Soft tasting with a hint of fluffiness and full of custard flavour.

Mean Mr Custard.jpg

Another great review by @JanVanRiebeeckVaped on Mean Mr Custard! Many thanks again for your honest, wonderfully written reviews!

Copied and pasted from the IAVA FaceBook page:

As the name insinuates, this juice packs a mean punch! This is definitely what I personally call a nostalgic vape .....

Let me take you on a journey to my childhood, it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and there she is my cute little grandmother ( will attach a picture of her because well she's cute af) in her kitchen busy yammering about the state of this country and how I should work harder in school but it is to no avail as I am completely enticed by the pure ecstasy emitting from the oven: The smell of her malva pudding fills my nostrils ....... moist, yummy, warm and sweet and of course malva pudding is never complete without fluffy yellow homemade custard ! This juice just took me on a wild ride back to the good old days of scraped knees and my grannies soft kisses, it is certainly a mind boggler.

Flavor: It is essentially a fluffy custard not like Ultra-mel or something store bought but rather as before mentioned sweet yummy homemade custard, it is rather sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. (7.5/10)

MouthFeel: Right off the bat you are hit with an extremely creamy coating in the mouth with the highest hints of custard coming through on the ex-hale, this is certainly very much enjoyable attachFull83027 (7.8/10)

Price: Once again they are priced at R120 per 30ml and the 100ml prices will be announced soon (hopefully), IVC overs R150 quality juice at a lower price bracket which is always an inevitable occurrence.

Availability: IVC are currently stocked by the following vendors: Lung Candy, VapeAway.co.za, AlleyCat Vapes, ECiggies and Vape Candi.!

All and all I thoroughly enjoyed Mean Mr. Custard, it took me on a trip down memory lane and this really meant a lot to me, once again big thanks to the oaks at IVC @Paul vermaak and Adriaan (@ivc_mixer) for sending over the juice range!

* Please note these juices were supplied to me for the purpose of this review , this however has no influence on my ability to review these juices honestly , I firmly strive to bring you guys non biased and honest reviews.

Last edited:
Still my favourite ADV and I am not ashamed to say so! A wonderful custard flavour that from the day I finished developing it until now has had me smiling all the way. What makes me smile even more now is that I can introduce it to you with a new look and name, flavour will as always be the same, no compromise. So without further ado, here is Custard Slice!

IVC Custard Slice.jpg

Back