Flavours

We are still trying to negotiate on the Bobas Bounty - Alien visions does not offer wholesale - we were thinking of doing a group buy but then max we can get is 10. Yaeliq we haven't heard of but we will look into them.
This sounds good, however, they do not ship internationally. Another option is to try and send it to a myusa address and get it shipped from there, however, the risks with customs will be high imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey VK, any update on those negotiations?

Hey VK, any update on those negotiations?
I tried to order on Friday, as they had a 25% off Boba's bounty and 35% off everything else, just to be greeted by "we do not ship internationally at this stage" :(

@Zodiac, you can always use something like this...

http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/
Hi Melinda, thanks for the suggestion, i do have a myus account, and i was going to use their services, but i had a bad feeling about the courier services and customs. I have never placed an order with Alien Visions before, and i know they don't ship their e-liquids customs friendly. I didn't want to take the chance :D

We use Myus for importing watercooling parts for pc's , and have spoken to them about juice. The issue is they declare all items in the shipment so there is a chance you will have an issue with customs if there is nicotine in the juice. would not take the chance myself.

Last edited:
We use Myus for importing watercooling parts for pc's , and have spoken to them about juice. The issue is they declare all items in the shipment so there is a chance you will have an issue with juice. would not take the chance myself.
That is good to know, thanks.

We use Myus for importing watercooling parts for pc's , and have spoken to them about juice. The issue is they declare all items in the shipment so there is a chance you will have an issue with customs if there is nicotine in the juice. would not take the chance myself.
Yeah, been down that road, asked them myself as well. They used to destroy invoice for $2 (lol), but they stopped that about two months ago. But even so, the bottle would still stipulate nic, no go there. So any other ideas how we going to get our hands on the infamous Boba's bounty ?

yeah...its a hefty price tag. Not for every day. I would just like to test what the hype is about.

Back