Flavours

VapeKing

Owner of VapeKing.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey Guys

Are there any flavors you are looking for that you just can't seem to get - looking for suggestions for our next shipment?

Specifica flavours, or vendors?
I'm curious to try some of the big names out there. For one, I would really like to get my hands on a small bottle of boba's bounty.
And honey Melon. I'm not big on fruity flavours, But I'm sure I will love honey melon.

I would also like some boba's bounty see what the fuss is all about :)

Have to agree with Crafty, the big names would be a treat hey. Myself, looking for a delicious somewhat sweet Chai Tea, the problem, getting it from there to here

Amarula would be awesome
Already on it! I just need some brandy flavour, then it willbe complete.
However, i've created a basket at tfa/tpa and decent delivery on that order that can be tracked came out at over 60 usd. So i canceled it.
Amarula is high on my priority list ;)

Wow way ahead of me. Well once you perfected it then I will hand over the dollas

Wow way ahead of me. Well once you perfected it then I will hand over the dollas
I'm vaping a straight marula flavour right now. My only issue with it, it has very little hit. Its a 50/50 mix, yet i've vaped pure vg with more hit than this. Way to smooth for now. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve though.

Specifica flavours, or vendors?
I'm curious to try some of the big names out there. For one, I would really like to get my hands on a small bottle of boba's bounty.
And honey Melon. I'm not big on fruity flavours, But I'm sure I will love honey melon.

Both :)

Thanks for the feedback everybody we will see what we can do and get back to you all shortly! We will post updates as we have them

@Gizmo and @CraftyZA Amarula sounds lovely!

Also am keen to try Bobas Bounty and naturally extacted tobaccos. Another one that looks good are the Yaeliq juices. Has anyone tried them?

Did you manage to get any of these juices Vapeking? I see this is an older thread

We are still trying to negotiate on the Bobas Bounty - Alien visions does not offer wholesale - we were thinking of doing a group buy but then max we can get is 10. Yaeliq we haven't heard of but we will look into them.

We got in a sample pack from a company in Arizona yesterday and Must just say their flavours are incredible - We will definitely be adding these to our range in the new year ( We bought a lot of stock with our previous order to ensure we had enough for December so we cannot buy anything right now, unless we do the group buy on the Bobas bounty - we are still trying to negotiate with them though so we can get more or at least a bit of a better price)

Can you disclose the name/brand of the Arizona company for us to check out their juices?

Sure it is J Vapes, here is their website
We have already discussed wholesale pricing with them and will be stocking their flavours next year.

We are looking at stocking 20 ml bottles of theirs in 6mg and 12mg

If any of you would like higher please let us know?

I will be in for some bobas

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Hi Vape King - count me in on a Bobas Bounty group buy - doesnt really matter if the initial order turns out quite expensive - I will go for it - just to try

Regards

Ok as soon as we have confirmed that we will definitely be doing it and what the price we can organize in we will post it in the group buy section, like I said now though negotiations are in the works :)

Sure it is J Vapes, here is their website
We have already discussed wholesale pricing with them and will be stocking their flavours next year.

We are looking at stocking 20 ml bottles of theirs in 6mg and 12mg

If any of you would like higher please let us know?

Thanks, VK, much appreciated.

Yeah, RY4ish, probably too sweet for me, but must try if there is going to be a group buy.

I don't know hey. I'm curious, but the way it was described by phil... It is not the highest on my buy list. I will also buy it when it becomes a group by option. But only 10ml. Not interested in more than that for now. Will buy the 115ml if it is uber awesome!

Back