Flavourless juices

kiwimona

Im not a quitter, so I started vaping!
LV

Awards
Hey everyone
Old vapor but new to this forum.

I need some help please. I've been vaping flavourless 50/50 18mg for the last 5yrs.

Recently moved to SA and can't find a place to purchase it from.

Are there in shops in western cape that I can contact to maybe make me some juice? Im looking to go down to 12mg 50/50 and eventually to 6 and 3.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Valid question!
Im a mother.... Im using all the brainpower i have to keep my kids alive o_O:-D
Ya, I also avoid math :D. You'd still have to take the nic shot and dump it in the base mix.
You can't buy pre mixed anymore.

Ya, I also avoid math :D. You'd still have to take the nic shot and dump it in the base mix.
You can't buy pre mixed anymore.
I got some from the Flavour Mill so kerping my fingers crossed ;-)
Thanks for your help @Resistance, its much appreciated! Im afraid my husband won't survive our move to SA if i run out of juice :rofl:

Hi @kiwimona

Welcome to the forum.

If you want to mix it yourself in future, it's really easy.
I can suggest BlackVapour blck.co.za - I have used them myself many times and their delivery service is top notch.
I buy nicotine, PG and VG from them regularly. (well, not so regularly because I buy in larger quantities about once or twice a year)

Buy the following three items:

VG

PG

Nicotine

As for sizes, you can buy any quantity you like but for PG and VG I buy a few 500ml bottles (easier to handle and store in the cupboard etc)
As for nic, I like their gold nic, it's very good for me and I've used it for quite a long time. I get the 48mg PG 100ml quantity.
Reason I get 48mg is its less concentrated, so a bit safer to work with and more lenient for mistakes when mixing (my opinion)

Then get a container
I usually use a 100ml plastic bottle

To get a 50/50 18mg mix, it's really easy.
I start with the Nic.
To end up at 18mg for the 100ml bottle, if using 48mg nic (call it 50mg), you need about a third of the bottle filled with that nic.
Put that in first
Then eyeball the space left above the nic and make a small mark halfway. Fill the first half with PG and the second half with VG.
Problem with that is it will be higher than 50/50 in favour of PG because the nic is PG based.
So just fill in a bit below the first half mark with PG and the rest with VG.
It doesn't really matter if you are slightly out with this.
The more important part is to get the Nic amount right. (and that's why I go for 48mg. It's more "forgiving" if you get it slightly wrong or just eyeballing instead of measuring with a scale etc)

If you want 12mg, then put in about a quarter of the bottle as the 48mg Nic solution (25% of 48mg is 12mg)
And repeat the rest.

It's really easy and quite inexpensive.

All the best and good luck. Let us know how it goes.

PS - you could always ask the friendly people at BLCK to mix it for you. They might be able to do that.
cc @Nick Black

Hi @kiwimona

Welcome to the forum.

If you want to mix it yourself in future, it's really easy.
I can suggest BlackVapour blck.co.za - I have used them myself many times and their delivery service is top notch.
I buy nicotine, PG and VG from them regularly. (well, not so regularly because I buy in larger quantities about once or twice a year)

Buy the following three items:

VG

PG

Nicotine

As for sizes, you can buy any quantity you like but for PG and VG I buy a few 500ml bottles (easier to handle and store in the cupboard etc)
As for nic, I like their gold nic, it's very good for me and I've used it for quite a long time. I get the 48mg PG 100ml quantity.
Reason I get 48mg is its less concentrated, so a bit safer to work with and more lenient for mistakes when mixing (my opinion)

Then get a container
I usually use a 100ml plastic bottle

To get a 50/50 18mg mix, it's really easy.
I start with the Nic.
To end up at 18mg for the 100ml bottle, if using 48mg nic (call it 50mg), you need about a third of the bottle filled with that nic.
Put that in first
Then eyeball the space left above the nic and make a small mark halfway. Fill the first half with PG and the second half with VG.
Problem with that is it will be higher than 50/50 in favour of PG because the nic is PG based.
So just fill in a bit below the first half mark with PG and the rest with VG.
It doesn't really matter if you are slightly out with this.
The more important part is to get the Nic amount right. (and that's why I go for 48mg. It's more "forgiving" if you get it slightly wrong or just eyeballing instead of measuring with a scale etc)

If you want 12mg, then put in about a quarter of the bottle as the 48mg Nic solution (25% of 48mg is 12mg)
And repeat the rest.

It's really easy and quite inexpensive.

All the best and good luck. Let us know how it goes.

PS - you could always ask the friendly people at BLCK to mix it for you. They might be able to do that.
cc @Nick Black
Hi @kiwimona
Thanks for the referral @Silver

Silver pretty much covered everything, what a legend!
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly, I would be more than happy to help.

PS, unfortunately, due to recent regulations we no longer mix for customers.
We do however offer all the equipment, knowledge, and resources needed to do so on your own!

Hi @kiwimona
Thanks for the referral @Silver

Silver pretty much covered everything, what a legend!
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly, I would be more than happy to help.

PS, unfortunately, due to recent regulations we no longer mix for customers.
We do however offer all the equipment, knowledge, and resources needed to do so on your own!

Ah thanks Nick
I forgot about the regulations affecting mixing.

Anyhow, @kiwimona , you won't go wrong with BLCK, they have been very reliable for years and will deliver anywhere in SA very quickly.

I'd be more than happy to lend a hand! If you find yourself in a pinch, I can mix up a batch for you. We can arrange shipping via PUDO for your convenience. Alternatively, I'll be in Cape Town for a few days over Christmas, so if a face-to-face handover works better for you, we can certainly make that happen.

Just let me know your preferences and the quantity you're looking for, and we'll get everything sorted. Your vaping journey matters, and I'm here to make it a bit smoother!

Looking forward to assisting you.

Back