Fogg's Famous Sauce - Juice Reviews

Boasting fruity loops and rich vanilla, Foggs juice is one of the more decent juices around. But it's not without some faults...I'll show you why in this honest review of Foggs Famous Sauce - Milky Way.

Firstly, well done on doing your second video after getting a bit of a bashing yesterday. I know all comments were aimed at constructive criticism or just a healthy debate, but you took some heat, and I was personally wondering if you would have the stamina to do another vid last night!

Haven't tried Milky Lane, I mean Milky Way before, so I can't add any input as to agreeing / disagreeing here.

I think it's awesome, the idea of an honest review. It's easy to do a good review on things, and a lot more difficult to slate other peoples creations. Especially when it's a local juice, and the people making it are on here!

I had more to say but I have completely lost my train of thought. But thanks for the review, see you took on some of the advice from yesterday, well played!!

You're going to have to try better than that from stopping me from doing reviews ;)Thanks alot for the positive feedback!

Cool vid man! @Vapordude

@Stosta shouldn't all reviews be honest? :confused:
:-D
They definitely should be, but I think that often they're not. I have seen many reviews about how awesome something is, but very few criticising. Maybe that's because people only bother to review something good, 90% of reviews I've seen are people raving about a product. All I'm saying is that it is rare to see a truly critical review, there is usually other factors involved.

They definitely should be, but I think that often they're not. I have seen many reviews about how awesome something is, but very few criticising. Maybe that's because people only bother to review something good, 90% of reviews I've seen are people raving about a product. All I'm saying is that it is rare to see a truly critical review, there is usually other factors involved.

Yes, I think it is a difficult thing to do. It is easy to compliment.

Nice review @Vapordude , I can already note that I enjoyed watching and listening to this one a lot more...

I personally, found foggs MW to be a little muted - but i didnt take her up to 100W and it was in the start of my journey.

I didnt even know it was meant to be a Fruitloops type juice - i just got "cereal" kinda like, Teleos - The Crunch and thought it was meant to be similar to that.

Good job on the review, nicer that you faced the camera more and pulled description up onto the screen!

I think the one main problem is that people may be too afraid to critique local vendors and lose out on sponsorship or free flavours.
It's important vendors look at the problems or gripes around the flavours they are releasing, nothing wrong with being honest and
poking the fire.

Switched things up this week and started off with a rant firing directly
at Foggs, then second part is the honest review.

I regret nothing, it had to be said.

Weird, my comment is no longer here.

I basically said, a little too much swearing for me... I love to watch reviews at work, and its quite hard when you open like that.

The bottles do annoy me, and that needed to be said. Out of curiosity, do people decant to unicorn bottles?

My video was removed from the main Ejuice page for vulgar language (ok?).

Thanks for the comment anyway, I saw you didnt like the bottles either, least im not the only one.

Nice review. I tried that juice a few months back (dripper bottle that time), it was OK for me, perhaps I should try it again.
Regarding the bottle, if that were a 100ml+ bottle, yeah I'd understand having no dripper, but for a 30/50ml bottle? Perhaps they should reduce the price by R15 or include a gorilla style unicorn bottle ;-). I'm thinking this could be a temporary thing with them being out of stock of the normal bottles?

My video was removed from the main Ejuice page for vulgar language (ok?).

Thanks for the comment anyway, I saw you didnt like the bottles either, least im not the only one.

No, the bottles are the reason i have never reordered :) just too annoying for the price point.

I like the 50ml bottles that Paulies and Orion use, with the long drip needle thing.

Yebo yes, exactly! They work fantastically.

Hi @Vapordude thanks for the review. However i would ask if at all possible to check with us and other vendors regarding issues with bottles etc ,as you have stated your issue with the bottles and verbalized it without having the correct facts. this is purely for you to retain your integrity about giving honest reviews. You must have bought old stock.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hi @Vapordude thanks for the review. However i would ask if at all possible to check with us and other vendors regarding issues with bottles etc ,as you have stated your issue with the bottles and verbalized it without having the correct facts. this is purely for you to retain your integrity about giving honest reviews. You must have bought old stock.

Thats all I wanted, I'll amend it in the next video.

Sorry, but why would he have to check with you on if you have a dripper bottle? How would a consumer know, there is a revised bottle out? Why are vendors carrying old stock?

@KimVapeDashian He does not have to check in with me if he does not want to but as i stated for his or any other reviewers integrity to comment on something without the correct facts or information is in my opinion not a honest review. If the reviewer wants to go and review without having the facts then i cant stop them, i was simply trying to assist him to retain his integrity of offering honest reviews.

Have a Vape tastic day.

Kim, I appreciate you standing up for me, but I did ask in the video why the bottles were like that and I got the answer I needed so I'm
happy. I have no problem admitting I was wrong in the next video. I don't make it my intention to bash vendors, but If there is a problem thats needs to be addressed I'll say something. I've gotten messages from various people and vendors saying they appreciate these reviews (despite the negative critique) and want more, so there is a need for them.

@KimVapeDashian He does not have to check in with me if he does not want to but as i stated for his or any other reviewers integrity to comment on something without the correct facts or information is in my opinion not a honest review. If the reviewer wants to go and review without having the facts then i cant stop them, i was simply trying to assist him to retain his integrity of offering honest reviews.

Have a Vape tastic day.

I do see what your point is, but i feel that Vaperdude's honest reviews are done in line of "a customer goes into a store and...".

So, if a non forum member, had gone in and purchased this bottle of juice, this is what he would encounter. And for that, i like the honesty.

Kim, I appreciate you standing up for me, but I did ask in the video why the bottles were like that and I got the answer I needed so I'm
happy. I have no problem admitting I was wrong in the next video. I don't make it my intention to bash vendors, but If there is a problem thats needs to be addressed I'll say something. I've gotten messages from various people and vendors saying they appreciate these reviews (despite the negative critique) and want more, so there is a need for them.

I have no intention on bashing vendors, or reviewers - And I have no doubt, in your next video that you will mention this bottle thing... No harm no fuss.

I only know there are new bottles, due to this review and reply - and my reason for not trying foggs again, was due to lack of drippers. I will most likely try it again, with the new dripper bottles.

That rant was quite funny actually, more or less how I feel everytime I feel like some milky way but have to scramble and search for n dropper pippete thingy.

dude!!!! awesome rant i couldnt agree with you more at the moment im vaping paulies coffeee cake that bottle comes with a dripper but funnily enough foggs isnt the only manufacturer that does that i cant understand why they dont include a dripper if anything they can include a seperate dripper it wont cost much but very awesome video and awesome review

dude!!!! awesome rant i couldnt agree with you more at the moment im vaping paulies coffeee cake that bottle comes with a dripper but funnily enough foggs isnt the only manufacturer that does that i cant understand why they dont include a dripper if anything they can include a seperate dripper it wont cost much but very awesome video and awesome review

thank you very much, glad to see others are admitting they have the same problem!

maximum effort!;)

Hi guys i have bought the foggs one shot concentrates and mixed it at the recommended percentages at 70/30.
Steep time 2 weeks. Now I am seeing good reviews about this juice, but I dont get it. To me the flavour is so weak that it almost taste like pure vg and pg with a small hint of what the profile is suppose to be. If anyone can please help me with this? Email me cjdwdewet4@gmail.com or whatsapp 0610540994.

Hi, Which foggs one shot did you try?

Back