For The N00b

Ok Alex here goes nothing
I have vever vaped any juice before. i have ordered this from VapeKing
adejazur.jpg

And this
e8ygutep.jpg

From Vapour Mountain.
Try as i may( and i am a good googler) i can not get an answer on google as to " what to do with your vaping mods once you receive them WITHOUT reading all the pamphets in the bags for newbies"
Can you help please

Last edited:
adejazur.jpg

And this
e8ygutep.jpg

From Vapour Mountain.
Try as i may( and i am a good googler) i can not get an answer on google as to " what to do with your vaping mods once you receive them WITHOUT reading all the pamphelts in the bags for newbies"
Can you help please

Once you get them, charge them!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

adejazur.jpg

And this
e8ygutep.jpg

From Vapour Mountain.
Try as i may( and i am a good googler) i can not get an answer on google as to " what to do with your vaping mods once you receive them WITHOUT reading all the pamphets in the bags for newbies"
Can you help please

Sure can try, where do we start.

Start here

@Alex so I have recoiled my Aspire Nautilus, 1,8 ohm Micro coil, with cotton wick as per Mr Rip Tripper, Screwed it onto the Hammer Mod.

So here is my question: think I am silly for sitting here with the multimeter checking the batteries every so often trying to teach myself where the 3.7 V mark is?

Or is there a better way?

@Alex so I have recoiled my Aspire Nautilus, 1,8 ohm Micro coil, with cotton wick as per Mr Rip Tripper, Screwed it onto the Hammer Mod.

So here is my question: think I am silly for sitting here with the multimeter checking the batteries every so often trying to teach myself where the 3.7 V mark is?

Or is there a better way?
To quote from the guys on this thread or this one here

"It takes a little experience, but after you've been using mechanicals for a while, you will be able to tell when your battery drops off. Once a battery goes below 3.7 volts, they drop off rather quickly. I've gotten so that I'll pull my battery when I notice a reduction in vapor and flavor; and when I check it with my multi meter, it will be consistently around 3.6 or 3.65 volts.

It just takes a little practice."

Hope that helps you a little, as for me. I change them quite often.. every few hours. But I have quite a few mods that I switch between all the time.

Last edited:
Im confused with the atomizer and clearomizer concept.
Eg. The kanger mega says atomizer on the box, but it is referred to as a clearomizer. My inderstanding is that an atomizer is different from a clearomizer as per this article: http://www.misthub.com/blog/tutorial-atomizer-vs-cartomizer-vs-clearomizer/

As I only learned recently is that the atomizer is bottom coil and the clearomizer is top coil. Like in the Tutorial. I don't know why they call it a clearomizer. Sorry

This may not be correct, since I'm also a n00b at this, but it's just a matter of semantics really. As I see it, an atomizer consists of a coil that heats up and atomizes the liquid. The term clearomizer is just a marketing term that someone came up with.

In terms of that article, all three types atomize a liquid. So therefore they are all technically atomizers.

This may not be correct, since I'm also a n00b at this, but it's just a matter of semantics really. As I see it, an atomizer consists of a coil that heats up and atomizes the liquid. The term clearomizer is just a marketing term that someone came up with.

In terms of that article, all three types atomize a liquid. So therefore they are all technically atomizers.

Thank you for clearing that up for us, It makes total sense

Back