Forum Medals

just got on the forum late (or is it early?)after a busy day and was knocked out to see I'd been awarded two medals. I am honored and thank@Silver and all my forum friends.

@kev mac Congratulations...TWO medals in one day...Well Deserved Sir - for your contributions and advice.

Congratz to all the new shiny recipients! A bit of bling to brighten up the day is always welcome.

well done @zadiac!
Great medal!

You're welcome @zadiac , but the awards team are the ones who deserve the thanks, and also a few notable members who pass on suggestions to us.. :)

Oh, sorry. I didn't know that. Well, in that case, thanks to everyone who had a hand in my new medal :)

Thanx guys for my coil master medal, and thanx for awarding it to me @Alex and the rest of the MODS thanx for all the advice. Probably would of still been a noob if i hadn't stumbled across this forum.

Thanks @Alex, highly unexpected, like they say the proof is in the pudding and I still have a lot of mixing to do to get these ideas into "pudding". But with the kind assistance of fellow forumites and the mountains of knowledge on this Forum anything is possible.

Thanks all

Been a good few weeks :D
Check my new bling, again...
Knew all those bottes of glycerine would pay off eventually :D

Might I make a suggestion? We have 1 year of service award, but how about a 'one year medal', like an AA chip?

Back