Forum Medals

@RichJB well deserved

69a82a68701c927514f2df3c3ad7b387.gif

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This morning I got up and logged into the forum. With all of the messages and notification I saw my favourite tag... A medal announcement...

I jumped off the bed and did the happy dance !!!!

I then realised that someone Was also waking up to this notification. I spun around having the time of my life because no one puts @ddk1979 in the corner !

Congrats on getting your dedicated member medal :)

Congrats on the medal @ddk1979 - thanks for your contributions and dedication !!

Wow. Really did not expect something like this
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES THIS FORUM GREAT.
And a special thank you to everyone who assisted me on my vaping journey.

Been having such a terrible day so this is a really nice surprise.

Last edited:
Greetings from Malawi, congrats to all the latest medal winners, well deserved!!

Do I now qualify for the International Vaper Medal?

1bcc040d8fe4d9e9d93d404911612af6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was expecting a new medal or a fine announcement for @brotiform lol takes balls to moon that many people,maybe something like this
077d56fab273980e1dcb8bad90b73fba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Gives me great pleasure to announce the next medal

The Dedicated Member medal has been awarded to @Imtiaaz
Thanks Imtiaaz for your support, dedication and contributions!

Way to go @Imtiaaz !!!!! Seems like just yesterday you joined! Congrats on getting so far on your vape journey, it's been an absolute pleasure having you on here, we have shared some awesome chats buddy!

OH YEEEAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!:banana::b1::ARMS1::aaaaa:

Thank you so much everyone. This just totally made my day!!!

I love this forum and the people here, I cant imagine my day without checking in here, it just doesn't seem right.

I haven't been here that long but man oh man I have learnt so much since I joined, thanks to the awesome people and advise received here. I love helping out where I can and this motivates me to constantly seek out knowledge and hopefully pass it on.

Thank you all!!!

Feels like the Olympics with everyone getting a medal. Heheheh. Congrats to all for getting.

Back