Forum Medals

wow this is awesome, and it came at a time where I've been absent from the forum for a little while.
Thanks admins, and thanks to all the people who said well done, congrats, etc!

congrats to @BeardedVaper93 on this morning's medal!

Congrats on the medal @BeardedVaper93
Thanks for your contributions and dedication over such a long time

It gives me great pleasure to kick off this Thursday morning by awarding a Dedicated Member Medal!

This member has been with us for almost three years! Which goes to show how quickly this forum can become a long-term part of our lives.

View attachment 138460

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

@BeardedVaper93 ... Thank you so much for being with us and contributing, you are awesome!!!

Congrats on the medal @BeardedVaper93
Thanks for your contributions and dedication over such a long time

Congratulations @BeardedVaper93

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go @BeardedVaper93

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats and well done @BeardedVaper93

:angryyell:Great way to start any day! :angryyell:
:campeon:Congratulations @BeardedVaper93 . :campeon:
:aaaaa:Way to go and many happy clouds to you.:aaaaa:

Thank you all so much
It has been great to be a part of the family and I will see you all at Vapecon 2018!!!

It gives me great pleasure to announce another Dedicated Member Medal! The lifeblood of the forum medal! Congratulations to @jm10 An all-around first-class chap! Thanks for all your contributions to the forum!
congrats.gif

It gives me great pleasure to announce another Dedicated Member Medal! The lifeblood of the forum medal! Congratulations to @jm10 An all-around first-class chap! Thanks for all your contributions to the forum!
View attachment 139021

Uhm I’m alittle taken back...... didn’t think i did much around here thank you very much it means allot

Extremely well done @jm10 , well deserved. :aaaaa:You may think you do not do much, but it’s the quality sometimes, and not the quantity that makes the difference. Enjoy the chest flower, and many happy achievement clouds to you.:D

Extremely well done @jm10 , well deserved. :aaaaa:You may think you do not do much, but it’s the quality sometimes, and not the quantity that makes the difference. Enjoy the chest flower, and many happy achievement clouds to you.:D

Thank you @Room Fogger, really does mean allot. I will wear the chest flower with so much pride

Back