zadiac

Sub Ohm & Flavor Junkie
Staff member
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey folks

Don't know if this happens to other people too
When I click on the forum tabs it stays at Vape Discussions and don't load that specific tab's content. Then I click on it again, it just says "Loading..." and stays there. If I refresh the page, it just does back to Vape Discussions. Really annoying.
Already updated my FireFox and cleared the cache. Still doing that.
Site1.jpg

Site2.jpg

Site3.jpg

Anyone else?

@Gizmo
@Silver

My phone does that if I click a tab while the alerts are still checking for updates.

Firefox is working fine for me. I do have some other issues:

1) When I change the list view from the default 20 to 50 in order to access slightly older threads and then go back to the forum view page, it often defaults to 20 again, even if it's still showing 50 in the box. I then have to choose another number like 30 or 40, and then 50 again for it to get back to the 50 thread view.

2) Often, and particularly in the Classifieds tab, hovering the mouse over the thread to see the preview, that preview box doesn't go away even when I move the mouse away. I have to go to another forum tab and then back to Classifieds in order to clear the preview box.

Never liked Chrome. It doesn't import my bookmarks from Firefox. Tried it multiple times. Bookmarks doesn't show and yes, I know how to make the bookmarks bar show in chrome. Just doesn't work. Looks like a complete re-install is coming.
Thanks for the replies anyway. This thread can be closed now.

Just in case someone else have the same issue in the future, I found the problem. I recently installed a new ad blocker program called UBlock. That was the bugger. Disabled it and everything's working fine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back