Resistance

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Greetings fellow vapers.

The FreeMax MaXpod Circle.
upload_2021-1-10_17-33-16.png
image0.jpg

Box with specs. and warnings and warranty cards, two pods and a silver chain.
upload_2021-1-10_17-33-40.png
Now being a pod system lover myself due to ease of use and the fact that MTL rocks!. I have nothing bad to comment on this little pod.

The shape might be odd to some and it might only appeal to certain vapers, but I had no problem walking around with a medallion around my neck.

That said, the flavour off this little device doesn't fall short of its predecessors. Compared to the (Originally released) MaXpod, I must say that the flavour I got is slightly better and coupled with a better throat hit.(subjective)

The 2ml capacity pod utilizes SaltCoilTech 2.0. The NS Mesh with a combination of tea fiber cotton and organic cotton 66.66-33.34% ratio that can be used with both salts and freebase MTL liquids. (non replaceable coil) but can handle 6-8 refills. I have refilled more than that on fruit flavoured e-juice and the flavour is still good.

Out of interest sake and curiosity a 3mg DL juice performed wonders in there- Adequate vape coupled with a rather unexpected satisfying throat hit.
upload_2021-1-10_17-34-3.png
The 1.5ohm NS Mesh coil was designed with flavour in mind. Its compatible with most flavour profiles of various viscosity and can handle 50/50, 40/60 and 60/40 salts juices and 70/30, to 80/30 freebase juices.

It is draw activated (easy draw), but has the option to be button activated . The switch also switches the Maxpod on and off with 5 clicks. Using the button also secured a warmer and richer vape than without the button (subjective ,but not by much). Probably because it fires before you actually draw on the pod. Either way the vape off the Circle pod is still good.

image3.jpg

upload_2021-1-10_17-34-27.png

I’ve used this Circle pod solely as a main vape for a day and then coupled with the (original) MaXpod for a few days and I had no disappointments. Charging is quick enough +/- 35mins and it lasts majority of the day on a single charge despite it only sporting a 550mah power pack.
upload_2021-1-10_17-34-52.png
image4.jpg

Its is a 3.7V, constant output(10W) pod and towards the end of the battery cycle there's a slight voltage drop (barely noticeable), but at that time its about time to recharge the pod.

The pods are smokey, but clear enough to see the juice level and when its low the pod can be tilted to inspect. Upon removing and inserting the pod a white light flashes. And when charging a solid green light and then flashes at the last bit of charging and then finally cuts off when full. Refilling is easy through the side of the pod and the rubber bung closes the fill port perfectly.

The pods are leakproof and not a drop condensation throughout usage.
upload_2021-1-10_17-36-8.pngupload_2021-1-10_17-36-22.png
Operating lights are green, blue and red. We all know what a red light means (recharge)

All in all this is another great release by @FreeMax.

I am using it every day either as a main or as backup.
upload_2021-1-10_17-36-51.png
image7.jpg

Will I recommend it, Yes. This is a good backup for the MTL vaper or the MTL vaper only using pods systems and will be an awesome vape for the times when clouds are a big No (stealth vaping).

This is my views after using the Circle pod. Vaping differs from individual to individual and could be quite subjective.

I would like to thank @FreeMax and Tina from Freemax for allowing me the opportunity to review the Maxpod Circle. I have also used this Maxpod circle for+/- 2 months without issues.

Further info can be found on the Freemax site www.freemaxvape.com/maxpod-circle-kit/

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-10_17-35-36.png
    upload_2021-1-10_17-35-36.png
    305 KB · Views: 3
Greetings fellow vapers.

The FreeMax MaXpod Circle.
View attachment 218880
image0.jpg

Box with specs. and warnings and warranty cards, two pods and a silver chain.
View attachment 218881
Now being a pod system lover myself due to ease of use and the fact that MTL rocks!. I have nothing bad to comment on this little pod.

The shape might be odd to some and it might only appeal to certain vapers, but I had no problem walking around with a medallion around my neck.

That said, the flavour off this little device doesn't fall short of its predecessors. Compared to the (Originally released) MaXpod, I must say that the flavour I got is slightly better and coupled with a better throat hit.(subjective)

The 2ml capacity pod utilizes SaltCoilTech 2.0. The NS Mesh with a combination of tea fiber cotton and organic cotton 66.66-33.34% ratio that can be used with both salts and freebase MTL liquids. (non replaceable coil) but can handle 6-8 refills. I have refilled more than that on fruit flavoured e-juice and the flavour is still good.

Out of interest sake and curiosity a 3mg DL juice performed wonders in there- Adequate vape coupled with a rather unexpected satisfying throat hit.
View attachment 218882
The 1.5ohm NS Mesh coil was designed with flavour in mind. Its compatible with most flavour profiles of various viscosity and can handle 50/50, 40/60 and 60/40 salts juices and 70/30, to 80/30 freebase juices.

It is draw activated (easy draw), but has the option to be button activated . The switch also switches the Maxpod on and off with 5 clicks. Using the button also secured a warmer and richer vape than without the button (subjective ,but not by much). Probably because it fires before you actually draw on the pod. Either way the vape off the Circle pod is still good.

image3.jpg

View attachment 218883

I’ve used this Circle pod solely as a main vape for a day and then coupled with the (original) MaXpod for a few days and I had no disappointments. Charging is quick enough +/- 35mins and it lasts majority of the day on a single charge despite it only sporting a 550mah power pack.
View attachment 218885
image4.jpg

Its is a 3.7V, constant output(10W) pod and towards the end of the battery cycle there's a slight voltage drop (barely noticeable), but at that time its about time to recharge the pod.

The pods are smokey, but clear enough to see the juice level and when its low the pod can be tilted to inspect. Upon removing and inserting the pod a white light flashes. And when charging a solid green light and then flashes at the last bit of charging and then finally cuts off when full. Refilling is easy through the side of the pod and the rubber bung closes the fill port perfectly.

The pods are leakproof and not a drop condensation throughout usage.
View attachment 218887View attachment 218888
Operating lights are green, blue and red. We all know what a red light means (recharge)

All in all this is another great release by @FreeMax.

I am using it every day either as a main or as backup.
View attachment 218889
image7.jpg

Will I recommend it, Yes. This is a good backup for the MTL vaper or the MTL vaper only using pods systems and will be an awesome vape for the times when clouds are a big No (stealth vaping).

This is my views after using the Circle pod. Vaping differs from individual to individual and could be quite subjective.

I would like to thank @FreeMax and Tina from Freemax for allowing me the opportunity to review the Maxpod Circle. I have also used this Maxpod circle for+/- 2 months without issues.

Further info can be found on the Freemax site www.freemaxvape.com/maxpod-circle-kit/

Thanks for reading.
Thanks for the interesting review. I like the look of this, but had a mental picture of it being smaller. The pictures with your hand and the MaXpod to compare the size was great. I still fancy it even though a bit bigger than I imagined.

Thanks for the interesting review. I like the look of this, but had a mental picture of it being smaller. The pictures with your hand and the MaXpod to compare the size was great. I still fancy it even though a bit bigger than I imagined.
Hi @Stew. This Circle pod fits in a jeans ticki (change)-pocket. Is quite small about 62x12 mm. And delivers awesome service for the size.

Back