Freemax Starre Pure Tank featuring Ceramic Covered Coils

Vape0206

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Once again a huge thanks to Christina and everybody at Heaven Gifts for the awesome opportunity to take part in their amazing giveaways.

The following tank can be purchased at heavengifts.com for US$45.00. See link below:

http://www.heavengifts.com/FreeMax-Starre-Pure-Ceramic-Tank-Silver.html

Many of us vapers move to RTA’s, RDA’s or RDTA’s at some point in our vaping journey. However, there are many people that seek simplicity and hassle free vaping without compromising the quality of their vaping experience.

Personally, after buying my first RDTA/RTA I told myself that I would never look back into sub ohm tanks because the vaping experience is much more customisable to your own specific needs and/or wants not to mention cheaper to maintain. Somehow the Freemax has changed my outlook a bit. With its top airflow leak proof design I found myself using it much more than my Ijoy Combo RDTA. The Combo RDTA is still a better vaping experience in my opinion but what I love about the Freemax is that I can confidently take it out with me and do not to worry about it leaking in my pocket if it happens to tilt over. The top airflow is unlike anything else Ive ever come across and is quite difficult to explain why. The airflow from my Griffin 25 does seem to be less noisy but for some reason it just sounds cleaner if that makes any sense.

The design of the coil is brilliant. Instead of using porous ceramic with a stainless steel outer casing, the Freemax makes use of regular kanthal wire, which is wrapped with organic Japanese cotton and is encased in a ceramic cover which noticeably improves thermal insulation keeping the outside of the tank as cool as possible.

Anyway, enough rambling.

Let’s get started.

Packaging:

This has to be one of the best packaging for a tank I have ever seen. It catches the attention of anybody gets a glimpse of it, even non-vapers.

On the back of the packaging there is some information on how the top airflow system works and information on what the tank was intended for, which is pure flavour. Also there are some warnings which includes not for sale to person under the age of 18 and not suitable for pregnant women.

upload_2016-11-10_14-41-58.pngupload_2016-11-10_14-42-8.png

Specifications:

• Size: 64.3mm in height and 25mm in diameter ( SIZE COMPARISON BELOW)

• Top Filling

• Capacity: 4ml

• Sub Ohm Resistance: 0.25 Ohm/ 0.5 Ohm (Ceramic Cover Coil)

• Main Material: 316 Stainless Steel & Ceramic

upload_2016-11-10_14-42-51.png

Contents of package:

Inside the packaging you will receive:

• 1 x Freemax Starre Pure Tank (available in Black or Stainless Steel)

• 1 x preinstalled 0.25 Ohm Ceramic Cover Coil

• 1 x 0.5 Ohm Ceramic Cover Coil

• 1 x Extra Glass Tank

• 1 x Bag of Extra O-rings

• 1 x Freemax Starre Pure User Manual

upload_2016-11-10_14-43-17.pngupload_2016-11-10_14-43-23.pngupload_2016-11-10_14-43-31.pngupload_2016-11-10_14-43-38.png

Ease of Use:

This sub ohm tank is pretty much as simple as they come. Easy top filling with a top airflow system which works wonders and a device that never leaks. If you are into sub ohm tanks or if you just want something that’s hassle free, I would highly recommend this tank.

Special Features Unique To This Tank:

• Wide bore drip tip which has a white material which helps with heat insulation.

• Top Airflow which makes this a leak proof design

• Ceramic Cover Coil which helps with heat insulation, quick start time for heating coils with a cool and crisp flavour delivery.

upload_2016-11-10_14-44-2.pngupload_2016-11-10_14-44-9.pngupload_2016-11-10_14-44-15.png

Some Pro’s:

• No leaking

• Top Fill
  • Crisp Flavour

• Tank stays cool due to good heat insulation
Some Cons:

• The only con I have for this device is that even though it uses standard 510 drip tips, not all 510 drip tips will look good on this tank. It has a platform for the drip tip to sit on. See picture below.

upload_2016-11-10_14-44-27.png

Overall Thoughts:

Really impressed with the tank and I use it every day. I still prefer an RDTA/RTA but it is very good for what it’s been designed for.

Please feel free to comment below if you disagree or think I left something.

Hope you enjoyed the read. :)

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-10_14-41-44.png
    upload_2016-11-10_14-41-44.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 5
Vape king has them, R280 for a 5 pack

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Just a point... the coils are not ceramic... it's a ceramic cup with cotton inside.
FreeMax 001.JPG

@boxerulez Ive been using the 0.25ohm coil now for about 2 weeks if im not mistaken. The flavour is still okay but will need to be replaced soon. I will be passing on to a friend as he is in need of a tank. So into the box with the freemax and out with the Pharaoh I received yesterday:rofl:

@Rob Fisher @Vape0206 So how many coils have you guys killed. Mine lasted a week, passed tank on to my boet to test, 4 days and the 1st coil is dead. (I also used the same coil for about a week before him)

I didn't use it long enough to kill the coil... the flavour wasn't really as good as the Estoc, Melo 3 Mini with cCells... the flavour was good but these days I have been spoilt with flavour and if the flavour isn't better than what I'm used to I lose interest really quickly.

I'm now busy testing REAL CERAMIC coils... Cerabis have completely ceramic coils for thier Cerabis 44 and 45's.They can even be dry burned clean...

Back