Fresh stock at Lung Candy - SO MUCH NICE!

Maxxis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
A little later than we wanted to get these in but hey! Our shelves are stocked and these will fly!

https://www.lung-candy.co.za/brand-new-stock-at-lung-candy/

Geekvape Karma Kit
VGOD Mechanical Mod
VGOD Tricktank Pro
Wotofo Serpent Mini 25mm
Wotofo Troll 25 V2
iStick Pico kit in white or jet black with brass
Eleaf iPower Nano kits

Freshly restocked on batteries too

Pop in for a coffee and check it out!

Rob, it is almost exactly the same as the Melo 3 Mini, but a touch shorter with the flatter top cap - thus, the Nano.

Ahhh so it is a new tank @Andre? Not the same as the 2ml ones that came with the Pico originally?

Ahhh so it is a new tank @Andre? Not the same as the 2ml ones that came with the Pico originally?

Quite simple in execution

MELO-3-Nano_08.png

Yes, new tank. Looking at it closely, the structure inside has also changed. Wonder if they are not preparing for a EUC type of coil system.
MELO-3-Nano_08.png

The rainbow is still only available on pre-order. Will get as soon as we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Maxxis, please let me know if you get stock of a Gloss Green Goon 24 colour cap.

To go with something else in green and a BF deck?

Definitely! I'll order some Goon BF pins for us from 3FVape.

*I was thinking about getting a 22mm Goon and a Blue colour cap to replace my Petri on my Leprechaun, but I don't have the heart to take it off. What do you think of the Goon 22mm vs the Petri v2?

Definitely! I'll order some Goon BF pins for us from 3FVape.

*I was thinking about getting a 22mm Goon and a Blue colour cap to replace my Petri on my Leprechaun, but I don't have the heart to take it off. What do you think of the Goon 22mm vs the Petri v2?

Ive tried the 22 Goon before and it was incredible on flavour. I want one for the Leprechaun purely because i have a spare BF pin from the LP.

But I do love my Petri V2s. I just dont have the heart to BF it.

I'll bring mine along for you when I come past. :)

The rainbow is still only available on pre-order. Will get as soon as we can.

Any idea on when the Kadoma minikin will be available?

Picked up a bottle of 2mg Nic Frosteez from Lung Candy on Thursday and I haven't been able to put it down!!!!

Absolutely delicious flavour:-D

Well done Nostalgia, another winner!!!

Back