Mongrel V2 x Savage Creations Mech Mod - Lung Candy

Maxxis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Mongrel V2 x Savage Creations Mech Mod
PRE ORDER GOES LIVE AT 14:00

Lung Candy has teamed up with Smog Mods UK to bring you guys the hardest hitting mechanical mods South Africa has ever seen!

To launch the incredible Mongrel V2 mod in the local market we are releasing a limited edition Mongrel V2 x Savage Creations mod! Only 10 units of each material is being made and only as a limited edition run!

Product features:
Fully designed and manufactured in the U.K from British sourced raw materials.
Featuring a replaceable copper hybrid 510 insert (return to base service).
Right hand threaded insulated battery adjuster manufactured from Delrin.
The latest designed internal copper switch mechanism.
0.81mm spring manufactured in the UK from high tensile music wire.
The Mongrel has a stunning design and is a must have for all you serious cloud chasers!!

Available in Copper, Brass, and Aluminium

Please note that this is a pre-order to allow you to secure the serial numbers you want. Stock will be available later in March

aluminium_1.jpg

brass_1.jpg

copper_2.jpg

https://www.lung-candy.co.za/mongrel-v2-x-savage-creations-mech-mod-pre-order.html

50% of the mods are sold out in 2 hours!
Dont miss out guys. This design will never be repeated!

I find it so weird that manufacturers dont 'show off' the switch, its probably the most important part of a mech mod but they leave you with blurbs like "The latest designed internal copper switch mechanism." ffs show us dammit :BangsHeads::bash:

Ill post photos of the switch shortly.

Yeah but you still have to go ask for it or take photos yourself...it would frustrate me to know end :-D

Side note: I feel like I sh@t on your subforum with my ranting buddy, feel free to delete my posts when you add the switch pics :h:

Back